Domain Empire

Have you sold any domain names through Afternic? Is it worth using?

Spaceship
Watch
We have had an account with Afternic since 2006 and never sold a single domain name. Don't even get many offers.

We know the domain names are not rubbish as we get offers and have sold quite a few through Sedo.

We have spent considerable time categorising the domain names, describing the benefits of each one etc.

From the statistics in the interface, most of the domain names are getting zero views, so people are not even looking at them. That makes me concerned about the number of buyers using Afternic.

Are people getting many sales through Afternic?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold 1 domain via Afternic, everything was OK. Anonymous buyer, BIN price, relatively fast transfer.
Has bad experience at GoDaddy auction. Took them two weeks before they've provided link to communicate with a buyer. However, sometimes bad is good. The end-user found me via whois, then I sold him same name in ccTLd as well even before getting funds from original sale :rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back