Dynadot

question Have you ever sold a domain more than 1k USD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
have u ever sold a domain for 2k or 5k usd? I don't believe in most sales on Namebio, sales thread etc... I have high quality names but have never sold for 2k or 5k..

Do you believe that you can sell your name for big bycks?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Namebio sales have been confirmed. You can't just add a sale on namebio without proof.

A lot of people on here have sold names for x,xxx and xx,xxxx. It can be done if you invest smartly. Good names will get regular offers.

•••
Yes many times, the buyer will pay depending on the quality of the domain and the price you asked for.

I browsed quickly your portfolio @ DAN, and I noticed that you have lot of typo domains, and no offense those are not worth 2k+.

Good luck

•••
Yes many times, the buyer will pay depending on the quality of the domain and the price you asked for.

I browsed quickly your portfolio @ DAN, and I noticed that you have lot of typo domains, and no offense those are not worth 2k+.

Good luck
i don't have typo domains I have brandables and not all listed on dan.

e. g. Warroir.com it is not a typo and listed just for low xxx.
NameFind owns Warroirs.com

TOMΛRROW.COM it is North American pronunciation

Pelecan.com real dictionary word just archaic.

ACTULA.COM - brandable from actual /previous owner is Brand root.

Wantable.com sold for 50k I own Wannable.com

Vorlds.com is for Virtual worlds

YourSalesAgent.com it worth xxxx but listed for xxx no sales.

My fav list brandables:
Wasabo.com
Beauka.com
Goarilla.com
Beautiu.com / Beautius.com is developed
Xytos.com - was a real company
Ydaho.com
Glowey.com
Jeryco.com
Ambrelo.com
Daubster.com - Dictionary

•••

My fav list brandables:
Wasabo.com
Beauka.com
Goarilla.com
Ydaho.com
Glowey.com
Jeryco.com
Ambrelo.com
If these domains available for Hand reg i will not even register these..

•••

My fav list brandables:
Wasabo.com
Beauka.com
Goarilla.com
Ydaho.com
Glowey.com
Jeryco.com
Ambrelo.com
I wouldn't even pay $10 for all these domains. You really need to work up your game.

•••
Of course people sell domains for over $1000 and I've sold over a dozen. These days, I don't want to sell a domain for less than 3k, now that I've got a taste for Mid-XXXX sales, but I might if I sense weakness in the domain or buyer.

Is annual profitability important to you? All the domains listed as examples are a crap-shoot. Maybe 1 / 1000 shot, so I suppose if you have over 1000 of these domains you might be able to sell one or more a year for $3k or above. But that's what I'd expect for brandables that are hard to spell or pronounce. 1000 domains x $9 renewal = $9000 a year. So in this example, you'd have to sell three a year just to break even, right? Unless you feel these names are going to increase in value over time, you may want to re-evaluate or try some tricks to cut costs.

•••
If these domains available for Hand reg i will not even register these..
buddy just saw you sig u king of. top cbdoil investor. good loluck with your. top
you are far away from understanding what is branding.

•••
I wouldn't even pay $10 for all these domains. You really need to work up your game.
Guys without portfolio what are you doing here? show me your names?

•••
I'm listing about 1000 domains on GD auctions this week. Make offer only. Minimum offer - $1000!

•••
have u ever sold a domain for 2k or 5k usd? I don't believe in most sales on Namebio, sales thread etc... I have high quality names but have never sold for 2k or 5k..

Do you believe that you can sell your name for big bycks?

That's a bit like asking "Are there any cars or houses (or other similar stuff) being sold for big bucks?"

Of course there are.

The thing with selling domains is that it requires patience. I checked a few of your names - like Wannable and YourSalesAgent - they've been registered this year. You can't realistically expect to sell a name in just a few months.

This has been said many times before here on NP: the annual sell-through rate for most domain portfolios is between 1% and 4-5%. Check your portfolio and sales in January 2021. That's when you can draw meaningful conclusions.

•••
Namebio sales have been confirmed. You can't just add a sale on namebio without proof.

A lot of people on here have sold names for x,xxx and xx,xxxx. It can be done if you invest smartly. Good names will get regular offers.
Namebio repots godaddy auction sales that unpaid though ;)

•••

Good luck
and Adam I don't asked about value of my names im trying to find the proofs. anybody can say I have sold for millions without proof

p. s. I am talking about average names and domainers with low mid budget.

no doubt domains like s e x com etc was sold for millions.

•••
A sale is a sale, you don't need a proof. All what you need is money deposited into your account. :xf.smile:

•••

Disagree, Namebio isnt bible. They make mistakes, but they’ve changed the industry with their reporting, so they deserve credit.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
buddy just saw you sig u king of. top cbdoil investor. good loluck with your. top
you are far away from understanding what is branding.

Guys without portfolio what are you doing here? show me your names?

Not sure what you're on about but these happen to be people making good sales. Follow them around, read and learn.

Some of the names you mentioned would kill off a company from the get go, no offense.

•••
•••
The names you listed above are worthless. The names aren't memorable, they don't pass the radio test and they don't have any meaning. You may hit the jackpot and be able sell one or two as names only if the economy is booming and I mean booming with new businesses opening by the thousands everyday and new invented names are in high demand. And then you'd clear less than $100 a name. It's not worth your time, dude.

Going forward the way we do business is going to change exponentially.You can accomplish great things with ONE domain name!!!!! You can change the world with only ONE domain name!!!!!

Start with buying one domain. Learn HTML, CSS and Wordpress. Buy some cheap hosting and make a website. Learn about SEO and search engines. Discover how you can exploit the long tail and funnel traffic to affiliate programs. Optimize and monitize your website to earn income. You do not get rich overnight with domains. You have to learn. Your first lesson is to realize the names you have are junk. If you try to argue, you're just proving your own ignorance.

•••
i just checked smaller.com it relisted for sale for 45k lol.
Why so bitter? He made around 8k in less than a month - "quick flip within a month"

Great Roi in my opinion

Last edited:
•••
Why so bitter? He made around 8k in less than a month - "quick flip within a month"

Great Roi in my opinion
honestly I don't think it was ever sold. smaller is not good as a brand. imjo

•••
honestly I don't think it was ever sold. smaller is not good as a brand. imjo
You have just slandered someone without proof and made a fool of yourself with the rest of your statement

Going to put you on ignore and save myself some future typing.......

•••
domainers just dreamers... I have asked a real question and got a negative. why this community are so toxic?! 😐

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back