Domain Empire

Have I missed anything?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
I had to step away from the domain scene for a month but now I', back. I know you all missed me but you can stop crying now. Randy had returned. But seriously, have I missed anything in the last month? Are LLL.com's hitting $4,000+ again? Are LLL.me's still plentiful? Are there still 3,000 noobs a day coming on here to boast about their wise purchase of AnyRandomDomain.cc for $20,000? What have I been missing? lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We were wondering where the heck you were lol Welcome back Randy, the only thing you missed was the party!

1.jpg

•••
Welcome Back Randy. So how was the break away from domaining?

•••
:) Welcome back man! Oh I think the answer is YES to all your questions lol

•••
@ domain_king I see you were allowed back on NP. So that's a start :D

@ El Bandolero I was suffering from a severe state of depression and moved back to my hometown in early December. In less than 3 years, I've lived in about 8 or 9 places (I lost exact count) in 6 cities, ranging from 2 miles from my hometown to about 200. I feel better now and am trying to get back on the game. Speaking of 200, I'm around page 200 of a second book. So 2010 is starting out better than 2009 had.

@ johname Great shit, is that RJ by the TV, giving that creepy look? lol

To all: Thanks, truly. I've quit drinking & smoking and all the bad things, trying to live a nonchalant life. Here's hoping 2010 gives me that :)

Last edited:
•••
^ Yea I was hurting and bothering you on AIM alot then I know, LOL! All is good now though pal.

•••
lol It was okay. I still need to install AIM on this PC... I'll do that soon :p

^ Yea I was hurting and bothering you on AIM alot then I know, LOL! All is good now though pal.

•••
I had to step away from the domain scene for a month but now I', back. I know you all missed me but you can stop crying now. Randy had returned. But seriously, have I missed anything in the last month? Are LLL.com's hitting $4,000+ again? Are LLL.me's still plentiful? Are there still 3,000 noobs a day coming on here to boast about their wise purchase of AnyRandomDomain.cc for $20,000? What have I been missing? lol
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/635197-whats-happening-in-the-domain-industry.html :blink:

•••
Welcome back, Randy.

My local gas station is giving away LLL.coms when you buy a full tank of gas.
I gave a quarter to Rick Schwartz, who has been panhandling around the corner recently - and bought a Quarter Pounder with fries from a guy who looked a lot like Frank Schilling.

Other than that, domains are just peachy:)

•••
Thanks for the link -- repped :)

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Wait... a FULL tank of gas? What are they expecting??! We're in a recession! Ah, a tank for a mere LLL.com is unjustifiable!

I think I saw that fry guy. I bought a burger from him a week back. Coincidentally, I then bought a milkshake from a guy who looked like Curt Schilling. What are the odds?

;)

Welcome back, Randy.

My local gas station is giving away LLL.coms when you buy a full tank of gas.
I gave a quarter to Rick Schwartz, who has been panhandling around the corner recently - and bought a Quarter Pounder with fries from a guy who looked a lot like Frank Schilling.

Other than that, domains are just peachy:)

•••
Well Randy from what I see you been going thru a hard time and well you know atleast your back up now and working on having a better year and that's good. I think we all hit a rough patch at some point but sometimes it's hard to get out of it and your doing just that man so I'm happy for you and I hope your 2010 keeps getting better and better.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back