Have a Question?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is BuyDomains.com a good place
to work with?

They have a lot of nice tools and
free sale page

Just wondering if anyone knows about them?

Thanks John B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've used their free domain parking and have gotten decent offers from it. It's really easy to use, just change your nameservers on any domain for sale to

BUY-THIS-DOMAIN.NET
DOMAIN-IS-FOR-SALE.NET

It works if the domain is with any registrar, not just buydomains.

List your Domains For Sale:

Customers that are interested in selling their names can simply change their nameservers through the BuyDomains Control Panel. Non-customers can change nameservers at their current registrar. Any domain with the following nameservers:

BUY-THIS-DOMAIN.NET
DOMAIN-IS-FOR-SALE.NET

will receive a free "Domain For Sale" page and your domain will also automatically be listed in our Free Domain Listing Search. It takes up to seven (7) days for your domain to show up the Free Domain Listing

As for registering domains with them, they used to be my favorite at one time, but they're a bit on the pricey side now ($16/yr), considering eNom is half that price and offers the same features.

•••
Thanks

Looking around at the posts
enom has the most votes

I have been using netfirms.com
$25 per year for reg with free host

They use Tucows

Is enom easy to make trans of name
to the new owner?

Thanks John B-)

•••
Originally posted by bigboss
Is enom easy to make trans of name
to the new owner?

Thanks John B-)

I don't use Enom, BB ... but they do offer the "free push" feature! Really, if you sell (and the buyer has an Enom account) that's all you'll need, practically speaking.
Good to go!
See you.

•••
enom.... they seem good... maybe ill buy my first domain there!

•••
Originally posted by lordzeus
enom.... they seem good... maybe ill buy my first domain there!

Congratulations, Lord!
Make it a "good" one. :D
See you.

•••
Lord, make sure you get a reseller account if you plan on purchasing more names from them in the future

•••
Lordzeus - If you have trouble finding an ENOM ReSeller account most folks here have some - Or write our Domains Director - Heather at [email protected] and have her set you up with an $8.95 account for free - Good Luck!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back