NameSilo

Has anyone ever sold a domain name on Namepros

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Michael Martins, Jun 17, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Michael Martins

Michael Martins Established Member

I see lots of people putting up domains for sale and replying their own posts and it gets me wondering if its worth the hassle putting up a domain for sale here on namepros, and when you do, has anyone ever made a sale? Just asking

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Riz M.

Riz M. EmpireNames.com Gold Account

sold many in xxx to xxxx range...
    if your domain is good you can sell in namepros in wholesale price quickly..

3. New Beginnings

New Beginnings SafeFlip.com Blue Account

Sold on namepros once upon a time and it was hassle free and quick. sold it in an auction. I stopped domaining for some years but you always return home to the ones you can trust.

4. Lord Antares

Lord Antares Established Member

Feedback on this site equals a sale. There are many people with hundreds of feedback on their profiles.

It's possible to sell and buy here, it's just a lot of effort sifting through garbage.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  5. Michael Martins

Wow ok cool.

6. barman

barman Established Member

Most people are selling garbage names but if you have good to great names then of course they will sell.

I haven't sold a name here but I did buy one privately (not through a for sale thread). So deals do happen!

7. ksusha64

ksusha64 Top Member VIP

I sold more than 1k domains here because I got quality names and price them wholesale

8. CJ6

CJ6 My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps. VIP

I have bought domains. Just saying...

9. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

This is probably the best technique to use here.

10. strugar

strugar Established Member

Yup, fully agree; and second part of the technique, to set wholesale price, is incredibly easy.
    It's the first part, however, to get quality names, that makes me smash my head against the wall...

11. Michael Martins

12. Eric Lyon

Eric Lyon Member Services, NamePros Super Moderator PRO Gold Account VIP Trusted Contest Holder

Ya, thousands of members have sold domains on NamePros since 2003. I've personally assisted with sales as high as six figures and seen a seven figure offer. It's possible there have been seven figure sales but I haven't personally seen them. ;)

It all comes down to the quality of your domain and whether the right buyer sees it, which is why it's recommended to use NamePros free auction promotion:

Hope that helps,

13. Obiabo

Obiabo Established Member

Hello, please can you teach me how to filter good/quality name on expiredomain.net?

14. Jason76

Jason76 Established Member

I sold RoyalKnight.com on here once. It was also bought by me on here for around $100.

15. Glen Parmenter

Glen Parmenter Upgraded Member Blue Account

I actually love this community of Domainers. Everyone is so willing to help and even if my domains are not a fit for them I monitor the Requests all day. You keep pushing you keep trying. Domaing is a long term game. You gotta keep at it.

16. B-T

B-T Established Member

im a buyer been buying domains for a couple days now namepros is one site to check for lower cost domains.

thanks to all the domain sellers. for posting sales threads.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!