Hard Candy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

B33R

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
70
Anyone seen this movie yet? I've seen the trailer, it looks quite good.

I can't believe the girl - Ellen Page - who plays the 14 year old is actually 19. She looks so young! There's an interview on Youtube

So erm... anyone seen it, or going to see it?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It looks interesting, but as of late I have not been a huge fan of any movies that are made by Lions gate entertainment, for obvious reasons.
 
0
•••
Wow. This will be one hell of a movie here in the States. We've been having a large debate over predators for a few years now.
 
0
•••
Wow, this is something new. Amazing what they think of. I bet it will be very popular over here in the usa.
 
0
•••
Anyone seen this movie yet? :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back