Domain Empire

Movie Reviews

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay I dunno what happened to the other movie review thing we had going so forgive me for starting a new one. Anyone who has a review of a movie or release date for movies coming to vid/dvd feel free to add into the thread. [=

Old School: I hated this movie, it actually made no sense to me, but maybe thats because I'm a chick. I mean there were a few funny parts but other than that, this movie was a waste of money to make.

Fear dot com: yea I'm just now getting to see this movie, and it's another one that I should have just skipped over. People hyped this one up to be a good scary movie, when in fact it's retarded.

Vid/Dvd new release:

July 22, 2003 : Final Destination 2

Feel free to add to this thread if you have seen any good/bad movies

Final Destination 2: This movie has killer special effects, but if u get sick easily, don't watch it, because there were a few parts of the movie that were hard for me to watch, and things like that don't bother me. It's a movie worth watching though, but if you haven't seen the first one u need to watch it before you see the second one, or you will be lost to the whole story line.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back