Dynadot

.com Hand-reg'd .com FIRST SALE!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Culminant Domain

Established Member
Impact
Finally Friday I woke up to a worthwhile email. Since removed, I can only estimate I registered in Feb-April. SUPPERNOVA.COM - $2200 - BIN

Maybe it was someone on NP? I know how I thought it might be utilized. Didn't feel like it was nearly my best but THRILLED I got some affirmation that I'm not a complete idiot.

Been waiting to post and wanting to ask: How much and what would be wise reinvestment? And if anything about this post is wrong or ill-advised, I apologize in advance. Am I legally permitted to reveal domain name?

The sale is final and note created.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, congrats (!?)

If you got big number...very well... revealing does not have any legal complications...unless it is under NDA (non disclosure agreement)

Revealing the price and name is your choice...there is nothing wrong in there...

But putting in title about sale and not sharing anything about sale sounds like a "click bait"...

Still I don't think you are doing intentionally...just saying how it looks...

I hope you understand my point...no offense.

P.S.: I didn't understand what you are talking about "since removed / I can only estimate.../ It is maybe someone from NP"

Maybe some old story to this...no hints here.

Thanks,
Ravi.

Last edited:
•••
Hey, congrats (!?)

If you got big number...very well... revealing does not have any legal complications...unless it is under NDA (non disclosure agreement)

Revealing the price and name is your choice...there is nothing wrong in there...

But putting in title about sale and not sharing anything about sale sounds like a "click bait"...

Still I don't think you are doing intentionally...just saying how it looks...

I hope you understand my point...no offense.

P.S.: I didn't understand what you are talking about "since removed / I can only estimate.../ It is maybe someone from NP"

Maybe some old story to this...no hints here.

Thanks,
Ravi.
Okay, thank you for the feedback. No, just don't want to eff up first sale in the 11th hour. If I am able to edit I will. That said, I'm glad I left price where I did and didn't drop in a wholesale type of desperation, doubting the value. I read the second email from Sedo first (it didn't have price.) Anyway, it was $2200 BIN. suppernova.com. What I meant by "since removed" is that it is gone from my account on GD and Sedo. "Someone from NP" meaning someone in NP community was maybe the buyer. Probably end-user though.

•••
Congrats...

Thanks for understanding what I meant.

More success to you..

Ravi.

•••
Congratulations, great sale.

•••
Finally Friday I woke up to a worthwhile email. Since removed, I can only estimate I registered in Feb-April. SUPPERNOVA.COM - $2200 - BIN

Maybe it was someone on NP? I know how I thought it might be utilized. Didn't feel like it was nearly my best but THRILLED I got some affirmation that I'm not a complete idiot.

Been waiting to post and wanting to ask: How much and what would be wise reinvestment? And if anything about this post is wrong or ill-advised, I apologize in advance. Am I legally permitted to reveal domain name?

The sale is final and note created.
Nice sale, congrats! At first I was bewildered at the price, but SupperNova is actually a pretty cool name for a diner or food truck or something else. Nice thinking in registering it. I really like names like this, but it seems hit or miss to find a business that agrees. Nice job.

•••
Nice sale, congrats! At first I was bewildered at the price, but SupperNova is actually a pretty cool name for a diner or food truck or something else. Nice thinking in registering it. I really like names like this, but it seems hit or miss to find a business that agrees. Nice job.
Thank you. Yes, I will definitely be doing some end-user investigation. Might have some IP to offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back