IT.COM

negotiable HalloweenTeens.com Add Some Pinterest Pics & Flip It for 100% Profits or More

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Gilbert

Established Member
Impact
Teens in good Halloween costumes is always an interesting site.

Everyone likes to see youth having fun and dressing up.

This is an evergreen niche and the site becomes more valuable as you add pictures.

The content is easy to find and easy to add new content and monetization links and ads.

This is a solid investment you can probably at least double your money on with a few hours or days of work and I'm willing to look at offers around $100.

Terms would be 50% upfront via paypal, then transfer via GoDaddy push. Then 50% upon confirm of receipt.

Feel free to PM me or post here.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also: The uniforms leads generation market may be huge and if you manage to build an opt-in list, you can mine it for people in businesses or organizations that require uniforms.

You could send the leads through to a national distributor. I can give you this info as a bonus on what company to contact. They paid me $80,000 or more for leads in a different market and I can show proof.

•••
Included in purchase is software to help get it ranked for many keywords related to costumes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back