IT.COM

Had my first attempt of listing a domain with Brandbucket .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Had my first attempt of listing a domain with Brandbucket .
Received a friendly email saying
"
Thank you again for submitting your domains for inclusion in the BrandBucket marketplace.
Unfortunately the following domains are not a good fit for our target audience:

Now they would have a good reason to reject mine ,although I thought they were not too bad.

• corbain.com
  • shacku.com
  • fhump.com
  • sjaky.com
  • azurini.com
  • druppl.com
  • semanka.com
  • lorelco.com
  • skipyo.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Franka46,

Yea everybody hates having their names rejected but BB only accepts, on average, 18% of the names that are submitted. So its a fact of life for all of us.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)

Cheers

Keith
BB brand ambassador

•••
Hey Franka46,

Yea everybody hates having their names rejected but BB only accepts, on average, 18% of the names that are submitted. So its a fact of life for all of us.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :)

Cheers

Keith
BB brand ambassador
Hi Keith ,thanks for your kind reply .
I am slightly disappointed with their decision ,i have been domaining for about 12 years and just started to understand which domains are most saleable.
I have about 2000 domains but drastically reducing my list ,most are new GTLD .
Now stick to the .com's
I have a Namejet and Fippa auction going at present .
Anyway ,,you may have a look at my website if there is anything you fancy .
Domains starting to eat up my pension money .
www.domainflippr.com
Best regards ,Frank

PS ,not ALL 2000+ domains are listed at domainflippr.com only com's

Last edited:
•••
Hi @franka46

Don't get me wrong.. I just checked your site 3/4 pages.. non of them clicked me.. I think you're wasting lot of money.. JMO..

GoodLuck with your Domaining..

•••
Hi @franka46

Don't get me wrong.. I just checked your site 3/4 pages.. non of them clicked me.. I think you're wasting lot of money.. JMO..

GoodLuck with your Domaining..
Thanks
Might not click with you but might click with somebody else ,time will tell.
There is a buyer for anything in the world,just have to find him/her

•••
Thanks
There is a buyer for anything in the world,just have to find him/her

Well.. GoodLuck..

•••
Hi Keith ,thanks for your kind reply .
I am slightly disappointed with their decision ,i have been domaining for about 12 years and just started to understand which domains are most saleable.
I have about 2000 domains but drastically reducing my list ,most are new GTLD .
Now stick to the .com's
I have a Namejet and Fippa auction going at present .
Anyway ,,you may have a look at my website if there is anything you fancy .
Domains starting to eat up my pension money .
www.domainflippr.com
Best regards ,Frank

PS ,not ALL 2000+ domains are listed at domainflippr.com only com's
Wait, 12 years?
But for someone who has been in this industry for 12 years, your domain choice is a little bit...disappointing. Sorry no offense. Good luck with your domains...

•••
Thanks

*There is a buyer for anything in the world,just have to find him/her

Might, being the operative here.

*This thought process misleads people in this industry on a regular basis. The key isn't just finding someone with interest, but also finding someone who has the desire and wherewithal to actually buy, at any price, let alone a price a domainer may be asking. The cumulative of which, can be like finding a specific grain of sand in the desert, IMO. Remember, 95% (probably more) of all domains will never sell. Ever!

I've not taken the time to view your names, aside the few in your original post. While brandables are not my forte, none of those names make sense to me, not even on a brandable side, though a few could be considered confusingly similar to existing brands, names, or marks. Again, IMO. Wishing you the best.

...gl

•••
Wait, 12 years?
But for someone who has been in this industry for 12 years, your domain choice is a little bit...disappointing

as per my observations every second new member on this forum has usually about 10 to 15 years of successful domaining experience :) sort of industry specific feature i guess..

•••
I just went through your entire .com list and I really think you should re-evaluate your strategy. There is nothing on the list that will sell. If you stopped hand registering names and only focus on godaddy closeouts for a couple weeks I can promise you that the names you will find will be much better than what you have. You have a lot of money in renewals of names that will never sell. I'm sorry if it comes across as harsh but just trying to help out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back