news Hacked by Muslim Hackers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DN Playbook

Established Member
Impact
WE WORK ARE MUsLIM HACKERS 1

Hacked By Hunter Saad & Fahim Magsi

Looks like one cPanel account was hacked and all add-on sites were defaced by the above person(s).

Does anyone else have experienced this hack? Is it really Muslim hackers? Why would they target a nothing site owned by a nobody? I can understand going after Trump, government sites, etc. But this? It'd be laughable if it wasn't just pure annoying. It's equivalent of some kid throwing eggs on your front door.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who knows who they are? It's basically like digital grafitti - done to show a weakness in the platform. If they had access to your cpanel account they may have done more than just deface.

•••
Couldn't find any malicious code. Sites are back to normal (for now). Can't say with certainty that it was cpanel breached and not a wp site. My guess after the fact is that it was wp. None of the non-wp content was defaced.

•••
Man they are just some kids
playing

•••

Looks like one cPanel account was hacked and all add-on sites were defaced by the above person(s).

Does anyone else have experienced this hack? Is it really Muslim hackers? Why would they target a nothing site owned by a nobody? I can understand going after Trump, government sites, etc. But this? It'd be laughable if it wasn't just pure annoying. It's equivalent of some kid throwing eggs on your front door.
I know its easy to ignore it but I would still inform Cpanel about it. It might be a precursor to something more serious. Also, it would be wise to change your cpanel password and check your bank account(s) and email account(s) for any suspicious activities and also change the passwords to those accounts.

•••
The defacements have affected Web site operations and the communication platforms of news organizations, commercial entities, religious institutions, federal/state/local governments, foreign governments, and a variety of other domestic and international Web sites. Although the defacements demonstrate low-level hacking sophistication, they are disruptive and often costly in terms of lost business revenue and expenditures on technical services to repair infected computer systems.

•••
it's probably a shared hosting with thousands of websites,
when they have access to cpanel or whm, they can access all the websites

usually the business hackers collect all the emails they can from the server and don't do any harm, these are probably kids enjoying their first success :-$

•••

•••

Sorry dear , unfortunately i hacked it for other person . He told me to hack this site . So sorry dear .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back