Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Guess Who's Back

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DebX420

VIP Member
Impact
53
After an almost 3 month break, I have decided to get back into the domaining game. I have had a lot on my mind and just needed to take a break from everything.

I graduate from High School this month, finally got a paying job (McDonald's) to fund my domaining needs. Going to be moving out soon. Everything is looking good for me right now :D

But yea, I just thought I'd let you all know... did you guys miss me? ;):laugh::loveyou:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome back! Coincidentally, I've been gone for quite some time as well...heehee...
 
0
•••
Welcome back ! :D

I didn't miss you, just because i just joined NP a few days back..hehe

but it's great you are back (with funds) to play the game again. :D
good luck :p
 
0
•••
Hey Jacob,

Welcome back, and congrats on the new job!

Now, Lets get to work, and make some internet $$$!!!
lol
 
0
•••
Welcome back :)
 
0
•••
Sounds like you've been pretty busy :)

Congrats on everything you've achieved, welcome back, and best of luck with domaining! :lala:
 
0
•••
welcome back

hey there welcome back good luck after graduation:great:
 
0
•••
Welcome back .... good to hear you are doing well. Sounds like you got your head clear and are ready to go. Best wishes and good luck


NN
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back