Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Goodbye my friends!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Rob

VIP Member
Impact
24
Hey guys,

After some thought I have decided I am packing up my bags and leaving the domain business. I have enjoyed every minute, but my life has just got busier.

Remember aaaaaaaages ago my thread about an interview to work for the Prison Service? Well, I got the job so now its all busy busy!

I just havent got the time for things anymore, so I'm cutting back on what I do in my spare time.

I am selling off most of my domains which can be found:

http://namepros.com/showthread.php?p=739612#post739612

You will still see me around, but just not quite as active.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

Thanks for all being great!
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck with your new job :) See you around! ;)
 
0
•••
Best of luck on your new job Rob! :)
 
0
•••
Sorry to hear you'll be leaving.
 
0
•••
Best of luck Rob :) Make sure you stop by here every now and then damn it!! Good luck with your new job..
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the thoughts and messages!
 
0
•••
Good luck with the new job Rob! Don't work too hard, and stay safe. I will see you around the forums, no doubt, so I am not saying goodbye.

Much Success-
Jennifer :hearts:
 
0
•••
Hello Rob,

I just now saw your thread. I'm glad that you have received a new job, but am disappointed and sad to see that you're leaving the domain business. Hope you will still remember NP and post here when you get a chance. I've always considered you to be a great member here and would be a great loss for the community if you completely left. I wish you the very best of luck with your future endeavors and hope all works out well for you.

Happy Belated Birthday as well, hope you had a great day yesterday. Take care and we will be thinking about you here at NamePros. We'll always leave the light on for you, so pop in anytime you can bud. :tu:

All the Best,
Chris
 
1
•••
enjoy the prisons!
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, great to read your messages. Prison is fine at the moment - working on my tan right now!
 
0
•••
Rob said:
Thanks guys, great to read your messages. Prison is fine at the moment - working on my tan right now!
I have to admit to being a little concerned for you Robert, have you ever seen the HBO series Oz?
 
0
•••
good luck in ur life


Good bye :(
 
0
•••
slaughterbeck said:
I have to admit to being a little concerned for you Robert, have you ever seen the HBO series Oz?

I'm watching it right now. Imported all Series 1-6 across from the US.

I love it - its what inspired me to join!
 
0
•••
have fun watching
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back