Dynadot

domain Guaranteed.fit

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nick773

Established Member
Impact
Guaranteed.fit

EstiBot has it valued at $640, but with the new gTLD's I just don't know...

Should I try to sell it now or do you think I should just hold on to it and hope it has more value in the future?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Estibot means less than nothing and I actually like this one.

I'd recommend holding until someone comes your way, if you can afford to do that.

•••
I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the feedback!

•••
Estibot means nothing...I have one domain valued at $19,000, but I doubt I could sell it for $300 haha.

Its good, but gotta hold on to it. The market for these new .extensions is not that hot yet. I see someone that makes a fitness ebook might want it.

You could try your luck on Flippa now, but prob will not get much.

•••
To start with I would second what 'Shane Bellone' says above.

I think quite a few end users from various sectors could use this quite effectively in an advertising or marketing campaign. My advice is to put a landing page up saying the domain may be for sale, then whenever you see an article or product that uses the phrase make a post in the 'comments' mentioning as an aside that you own the domain. ;)

•••
To start with I would second what 'Shane Bellone' says above.

I think quite a few end users from various sectors could use this quite effectively in an advertising or marketing campaign. My advice is to put a landing page up saying the domain may be for sale, then whenever you see an article or product that uses the phrase make a post in the 'comments' mentioning as an aside that you own the domain. ;)

Great idea! Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back