NameSilo

Greetings from the Netherlands

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
355
Hi everyone,

My name is Sten but on the internet I go by kingdombunniez :) I work for a marketing agency (for now) but really want, well I am busy working for myself and setting things up like websites and games. I have a lot of projects I am working on.

I am also an indie games developer and want to make an online income with that as well. At this moment I am "learning" or rather reading about domains and websites and how to flip them. Very interesting stuff.

In my sparetime I read, play with my kittens (kittens are so goddamn cute), watch series and movies online :D

I also like to play poker but casual, watch anime and read manga as well. Sometimes I take my bike and just go for a cycle.

Hmm yeah thats about it :)
 
27
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good morning / afternoon @sten welcome to the forum :).
 
22
•••
Welcome to the forum Sten!
 
21
•••
Hello Sten :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
21
•••
Welkom :xf.smile:

Goodluck with your domaining career.
 
20
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
19
•••
Welcome To NamePros Sten/kingdombunniez
 
17
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
17
•••
Hello Sten and welcome to namepros!
 
17
•••
17
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile::xf.grin:
 
13
•••
:) Welcome to NP.
 
13
•••
Aaah guys I feel all warm and fuzzy inside by this :)

Hope to learn alot and make some in the proces ;)
 
10
•••
welcome to namepros.
 
13
•••
Welcome to NP and good luck with all of your projects!
 
10
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
11
•••
Appreciate it and thanks @WeSell-Domains I have a lot of things some succesful, some not but I hope I will get succesful in domain business :D
 
10
•••
Welcome to Namepros!
 
11
•••
g'day Sten and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
11
•••
11
•••
Hey there @kingdombunniez : wave : Welcome to NamePros

What kind of domains do you like?

kittens are awesome

kittensandawesome.jpg
 
10
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back