Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
355
Hi everyone,

My name is Sten but on the internet I go by kingdombunniez :) I work for a marketing agency (for now) but really want, well I am busy working for myself and setting things up like websites and games. I have a lot of projects I am working on.

I am also an indie games developer and want to make an online income with that as well. At this moment I am "learning" or rather reading about domains and websites and how to flip them. Very interesting stuff.

In my sparetime I read, play with my kittens (kittens are so goddamn cute), watch series and movies online :D

I also like to play poker but casual, watch anime and read manga as well. Sometimes I take my bike and just go for a cycle.

Hmm yeah thats about it :)
 
27
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
24
•••
Thanks :D
 
20
•••
Welcome to NP
 
24
•••
Hi @kingdombunniez

Welcome to the NP

Hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I have a 17 year old domain (Netherlands/Amsterdam related) that would probably be an excellent fit for the Marketing Agency you work for (assuming they are into Web Design as well) - If you can broker a deal with them, I'm happy to give you 15% of the sale. ;)

Let me know if you're interested and I will drop you a PM
 
25
•••
25
•••
Welcome to NP!!!
 
23
•••
Welcome to NamePros !
 
25
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
25
•••
What a nice welcome from people here :P @deez007 appreciate the offer but this marketing agency does not make websites is not in the domain business.
 
Last edited:
19
•••
wellcome to NP
 
23
•••
Hello Sten .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sounds like you have a lot going on! Best of luck to you moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)
 
23
•••
Welcome Bro.....:xf.smile:
 
23
•••
Hi Sten,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg
 
24
•••
Lmao @TheDot.shop and much photoshop skillz :P appreciate it man :D
 
19
•••
Welcome! Nice intro!

Best of luck!
 
22
•••
Hi Sten, welcome aboard!
 
21
•••
Welcome!
 
22
•••
Nice intro, Sten!

Welcome to NP.

I wish you all the success, fortune and happiness in the world:xf.smile:
 
21
•••
Yeah I have been working on that intro :P Neh but apprciate it people :)
 
19
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back