IT.COM

Greetings from the Netherlands

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

My name is Sten but on the internet I go by kingdombunniez :) I work for a marketing agency (for now) but really want, well I am busy working for myself and setting things up like websites and games. I have a lot of projects I am working on.

I am also an indie games developer and want to make an online income with that as well. At this moment I am "learning" or rather reading about domains and websites and how to flip them. Very interesting stuff.

In my sparetime I read, play with my kittens (kittens are so goddamn cute), watch series and movies online :D

I also like to play poker but casual, watch anime and read manga as well. Sometimes I take my bike and just go for a cycle.

Hmm yeah thats about it :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Hi @kingdombunniez

Welcome to the NP

Hope you njoy ur stay here and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I have a 17 year old domain (Netherlands/Amsterdam related) that would probably be an excellent fit for the Marketing Agency you work for (assuming they are into Web Design as well) - If you can broker a deal with them, I'm happy to give you 15% of the sale. ;)

Let me know if you're interested and I will drop you a PM

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What a nice welcome from people here :P @deez007 appreciate the offer but this marketing agency does not make websites is not in the domain business.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello Sten .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Sounds like you have a lot going on! Best of luck to you moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
Hi Sten,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Lmao @TheDot.shop and much photoshop skillz :P appreciate it man :D

•••
Welcome! Nice intro!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
Nice intro, Sten!

Welcome to NP.

I wish you all the success, fortune and happiness in the world:xf.smile:

•••
Yeah I have been working on that intro :P Neh but apprciate it people :)

•••
Good morning / afternoon @sten welcome to the forum :).

•••
•••
Hello Sten :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
Welkom :xf.smile:

Goodluck with your domaining career.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back