NameSilo

Greetings from the Netherlands

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

My name is Sten but on the internet I go by kingdombunniez :) I work for a marketing agency (for now) but really want, well I am busy working for myself and setting things up like websites and games. I have a lot of projects I am working on.

I am also an indie games developer and want to make an online income with that as well. At this moment I am "learning" or rather reading about domains and websites and how to flip them. Very interesting stuff.

In my sparetime I read, play with my kittens (kittens are so goddamn cute), watch series and movies online :D

I also like to play poker but casual, watch anime and read manga as well. Sometimes I take my bike and just go for a cycle.

Hmm yeah thats about it :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@usernamex aaah that is so cute & awesome!

A whole other questions to the "experts" here or the people with experience. Something I don't understand but does it really help when "estibot" or some other free appraisal site/ app says your domain is X worth it?
No, the appraisal bots you should ignore!

•••
Thanks everyone :) And @1Darko yep thought so but find it weird that even here people post in their topics about their domains being appraised by bots...

•••
Welcome to NamePros!! Look forward to having your input!

•••
•••
•••
Might be a little late but welcome aboard :)

•••
Hi there! I absolutely adore your username.

Welcome to NamePros! Glad to have you here =D

•••
•••
•••
Bunnies and poker! A winning combination :)

Welcome, Sten.

+

•••
•••
:xf.smile: Welcome @kingdombunniez :xf.smile:

9ru1hBe.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back