NameSilo

Introduction from the Netherlands

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ber|Art

Berrie PelserVIP Member
Impact
26
Hi, this is my first post on WDT. My name is Berrie and I started a small Webdesign & Hosting company in the Netherlands in 1999. I am still on my own and today I am running 10 webservers and about 600 domains, I designed about a 100 websites (most in the Netherlands) and did some DTP and a lot of Packaging Design.

I hope (I know!) I can learn something on this forum, and that's the main reason for my beying here. :p
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what is WDT? this is NamePros.
 
0
•••
WDT is WebDesignTalk, these forums are attached?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back