Domain Empire

Established Great hotels website 100% handmade in php, $14.000 domain apprisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell the following website, the domain of which has also a great $14.000 value apprisal from Estibot:

banoshotels (dot) com

The website is an original handmade website, ready to use, developed in php by me with hard work - no Wordpress or other CMS pre-built packages.
As you can see going to the website url, the site has a frontend with a list of the hotels inserted in the system, with the details of each hotel like the name, description, address, contact infos, accessories and so on.
There is a menu in the right side of the site in which you can put advertising links like Adwords or others.
There is a section "Contacts" thanks to which visitors can send email messages to the website webmaster/owner filling the form provided and so reducing or totally avoiding the spam problem.
You can see all the details yourself visiting the site.

The site has also a backend, an admin area, in which you can manage the hotels; you can insert new hotels, modify hotels or delete them.
You can insert all the information of the hotels in a simple, quick and friendly way.
In the backend you can also make the site anavailable for maintenance with a simple click.

There is even a config file for the most important parameters configuration, like connection parameters, max size of the uploaded photos and so on.

The template of the website is a freeware template downloaded from third party and modified by me in different ways. It is easy to change it with your own graphic, if you prefer another template.

The website is online from less than a week and so there isn't a story of real customers who have inserted their hotels in it. There hasn't been advertisement but all is ready to start from a SEO point of view. For the same reason the site is now free of charge for anyone, simple visitors of the frontend or advertisers.

The potentiality of the website is really great because it is a website about the hotels theme, so about tourism and so on, and all is ready to insert real hotels earning money for this.
One or more admins can access the site and insert the hotels very quickly, after that they have had contacts with the various hotels owners in Banas.

Only the domain with its website is included, the web space is not included and you must have your web hosting storage space to host this site.
I can help to upload the site to your hosting space, free.
I can also provide changes to the website, simple or very complex, custom made, for a reasonable price depending on the results to be achieved.
Please note that, once you buy the website, it is yours and you can even resell it together with its domain name at a much higher price, but you can't speculate with the original code of the site so you can't duplicate the code and sell it with other sites claiming that it is your code, because I retain the right of my own original creation. I repeat: you can resell the domain name with the included website as you like, at the price that you prefer, but other duplications of code on other domain names are not permitted.

Feel free to post here or PM me for more information.

So finally don't lose the opportunity to buy such a website for such a low price; remember that just only the domain name itself has an Estibot apprisal of $14.000 and you get a whole original developed website for a much, much lower price!

Expiration date of the domain: August 5, 2010
Domain registered at Internet .bs (Free push there).
PayPal payments only.

Starting price: $800.
Bid increments: $10.
Auction ends 72 hours after the last bid.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Starting price: $800
BIN: $2000

•••
•••
I like the site. Good luck selling ;)

•••
Thank you. If you are interested, feel free to make an offer :)

•••
I'd reccomend trying to sell it at sitepoint.com. You have to pay $10 for a listing but there are usually more serious buyers there.

•••
Thanks. I think that there are serious buyers even here.

•••
•••
•••
too expensive for such a site.. I think you'll need to lower your price to a high $xx region

•••
A price in the $xx region for such a site?? You can earn $xx for just only one hotel which pay you for, say 6 months, to show its advertisement.
One could earn big money in the $xxxx region for only one year if one sells advertisement for dozens (or even hundreds) hotels in the Banos area. It's only a matter of time (which I don't have and for this reason I'm selling the website) to contact the right hotels and sell them a website space with a domain name which offers exactly what people are searching for, i.e. Banos Hotels.
I am really thinking to close this auction soon and to keep the website for me; I will find the time to do business with the website myself if people really think that this is a site with a price in the $xx region!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back