Domain Empire

.biz Grab yourself a free domain name! (.biz)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

inspiration100

DomainersNewsletter.comVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No strings attached!? Unlimited or just one?

•••
no strings attached. 1 domain only.

P.S: WTF!! neither Vietnam nor Singapore is in country list. This is a f**king joke!

Last edited:
•••
Ugh they want me to pretty much verify acc with cc or pp :\

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Can someone confirm please, if you do not have an account there yet must you put a cc on file to receive the free domain?

ty in advance :)

•••
When I got to that step it made me choose to pay ($0.00) by CC or PP...

•••
slapman said:
a free .biz domain is like opening the candy dish at your grandmas house finding a 20 year old butterscotch with a hair.

eh ill take it anyway i dig unpopular tlds :hehe:

Not just a 20 year old butterscotch, but one with a hair. See, that's great visualization, this is the style of writing I encourage my kids to develop. Well done!

•••
Can someone confirm please, if you do not have an account there yet must you put a cc on file to receive the free domain? ty in advance

Yes, they require a valid credit card or paypal account.

BTW:
I got a nice GEO from the city I live in with this offer:

SaintAugustineBeach dot biz.

Reps coming to OP

•••
Thanks for telling us about this! :) Time to think of the perfect name heheehe

•••
grina said:
Yes, they require a valid credit card or paypal account.

Ahh, there's the catch ... come sometime next year, that "free" domain will likely auto-renew and be billed to the on-file paypal account / credit card at the regular price.

Ron

•••
Domagon said:
Ahh, there's the catch ... come sometime next year, that "free" domain will likely auto-renew and be billed to the on-file paypal account / credit card at the regular price.

Ron
Yes, I was aware of this but I'll take the free name.. First domain with 1and1 but from what I hear you must notify them via phone or fax (well ahead of time) if you don't want the renewal to auto process.

•••
Investor said:
No strings attached!? Unlimited or just one?

I regged two for the same aacount. And it said the limit is 25.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back