Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Google poised to release chatbot technology after ChatGPT success​

Alphabet CEO says company well positioned in AI field, as analysts say ChatGPT has reached 100m users

Source: theguardian.com

This week CNBC reported that Google had begun testing an AI chatbot similar to ChatGPT called Apprentice Bard, which uses LaMDA technology.

Last edited:
•••
Github had already released an AI coding assistant called Co-Pilot about 2 years ago, this is nothing new.

In fact, the co-pilot service is much more successful than chatgpt because the codes provided by chatgpt are usually pseudo level and do not work.

•••
Github had already released an AI coding assistant called Co-Pilot about 2 years ago, this is nothing new.

In fact, the co-pilot service is much more successful than chatgpt because the codes provided by chatgpt are usually pseudo level and do not work.
GitHub Copilot uses the OpenAI Codex

ChatGPT is by OpenAI and is for everything and anything, cannot be compared.

Last edited:
•••
Hey,

Do you own any names?

Show attachment 229885

•••
There is another company applied for CHATGPT TM before OpenAI did. Wonder how it gonna result. (Both applications still in pending status)
Screen Shot 2023-02-05 at 3.00.05 PM.png

•••
There is another company applied for CHATGPT TM before OpenAI did. Wonder how it gonna result. (Both applications still in pending status)
Show attachment 231570

I bet you it's the people who hand regged chatgpt .com (Brand Central, LLC sounds like a domainer to me) Maybe they scared to lose the domain name, so they applied for "entertainment, tv" lol

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 231570
After ChatGPT did, you mean? The dates show OpenAi were first on that screenshot unless I'm missing something?

•••
•••
Not sure why people are not investing in GPT followed by number (10,11,12,13...40,50,88)....

It is like iPhone 11,12,13...40,50)

Last edited:
•••
ChatGPT is a registered trademark of OpenAI, and the largest investor in OpenAI is Microsoft.

Use your brain, your common sense and at least first read the domain investing basics series here on NamePros:

https://www.namepros.com/blog/domain-investing-just-the-basics-part-1.1253041/

https://www.namepros.com/blog/domain-investing-just-the-basics-part-2.1253845/

https://www.namepros.com/blog/domai...otion-udrp-parking-website-resources.1254523/

Bonus tip: https://www.namepros.com/threads/consequences-of-registering-trademark-domains.778594/

(Hint: don't invest in or try to sell any domains which contains "chatgpt" or any variations of it.)

•••
•••
Hey,

Do you own any names?

Show attachment 229885
My domain name is Chatgp.com
I own it in last many years

•••
My two:
ChatGPTIntro(.)com &
ChatGptTemplates(.)com

•••
•••
Yeah it's hyped a lot, now not much too pick.

•••
Just registered

gptier.com

•••
GptTown
TagGPT
GPTtag
HitGPT
GPTimg

All registered in dot com and I prefer short names. :xf.cool:

•••
•••
I bet you it's the people who hand regged chatgpt .com (Brand Central, LLC sounds like a domainer to me) Maybe they scared to lose the domain name, so they applied for "entertainment, tv" lol
Ok so not a domainer at all, maybe OpenAI is their client now.

Brand Central LLC is a premiere global brand consultancy headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Denver, and Kentucky that provides comprehensive business solutions in the areas of brand extensions, manufacturer representation and brand creation to some of the world’s most recognized brands. Clients include: the Kraft Heinz portfolio (Heinz, Oscar Mayer, Kool-Aid, etc.), the Mars Wrigley portfolio (M&M’s, Skittles, Starbursts, Twix, Snickers, etc.), Tapatio Hot Sauce, Cap’n Crunch, Black Paper Party, Bored of Directors, Simmons Mattress, Rube Goldberg, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, and many more.

chatgpt-brand.png

Last edited:
•••
Today I was reject offer of $100 at dan.com for gptrobo in king and sent counter offer 995$
Is it right price guys or 500 will be good too?

Last edited:
•••
ungpt . com
daygpt . com
gptpage . com
fullgpt .com
ubergpt . com
cafegpt. com
metrogpt . com
touchgpt . com
familygpt . com

•••
chatgpt.plus sold for usd3499. Not my sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207-110133_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-110133_UC Browser.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20230207-110133_UC Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-110133_UC Browser.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 55
•••
ungpt . com
daygpt . com
gptpage . com
fullgpt .com
ubergpt . com
cafegpt. com
metrogpt . com
touchgpt . com
familygpt . com
I may would drop ubergpt.

Otherwise great names!

Did you guys hear that chatgp.com was sold?!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have StopGPT.com

I am not against AI technology. I love it. Just booked this so that somebody responsible can buy it and not get into anybody hand who start a campaign of stopping it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back