Watch

Centauri

Established Member
Impact
Hey,

now that GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) is so hyped,
and news GPT .com sold for over $40k,
chatgpt.com valued at $29 bio. recently,

its maybe time to have a small but dedicated thread for GPT.

Do you own any names?

chat-gpt-examples.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
VGPT .com

Virtual Voice or Video GPT.

•••

Introducing ChatGPT Plus​

We’re launching a pilot subscription plan for ChatGPT, a conversational AI that can chat with you, answer follow-up questions, and challenge incorrect assumptions.

Source: openai .com/blog/chatgpt-plus/

(I can't post links due to new account, so I've put a space between openai and .com in the source)

•••

Introducing ChatGPT Plus​

We’re launching a pilot subscription plan for ChatGPT, a conversational AI that can chat with you, answer follow-up questions, and challenge incorrect assumptions.

Source: openai .com/blog/chatgpt-plus/

(I can't post links due to new account, so I've put a space between openai and .com in the source)
The new subscription plan, ChatGPT Plus, will be available for $20/month, and subscribers will receive a number of benefits:

• General access to ChatGPT, even during peak times
  • Faster response times
  • Priority access to new features and improvements
ChatGPT Plus is available to customers in the United States, and we will begin the process of inviting people from our waitlist over the coming weeks. We plan to expand access and support to additional countries and regions soon.

We love our free users and will continue to offer free access to ChatGPT. By offering this subscription pricing, we will be able to help support free access availability to as many people as possible.

•••
Got LearnGPT3.com early December..

Low views & no offers although I think it's a top tier name..

•••
•••
ShopGPT sold for 10k (not my sale)
513ABC50-2A83-46C2-899A-C10B90040017.jpeg

•••
Got camchatgpt , it might be real in the near future

•••
regged for 0,88$ gpt3.best

•••
•••
handregged for 2.88$ gpt. luxe

Last edited:
•••
JFYI, ChatGPT is TM'd. Anything with GPT is obviously OK.

It's obviously not up to me whether you buy a domain with ChatGPT in it or not, but if you plan to sink a lot of money into it, maybe it is worth some thought.

•••
•••
GPTExtra.com

Last edited:
•••
The difference is that ChatGPT has gone viral, more so than any other business in history with 1 million users in a couple of days.
I've been using it and it's MENTAL. It takes a lot to impress nowadays when it comes to tech and it really is impressive, especially for code writing.

•••
I've been using it and it's MENTAL. It takes a lot to impress nowadays when it comes to tech and it really is impressive, especially for code writing.
It's a revolution, not sure if people really understand this, it is amazing! Yes I use it to code things I wanted to code for years!!!! And now in just 3 minutes and done and it even explains the code.

•••
ChatGPTBrowser.com
ChatGPTServer.com
ChatGPTHost.com

•••

Google poised to release chatbot technology after ChatGPT success​

Alphabet CEO says company well positioned in AI field, as analysts say ChatGPT has reached 100m users

Source: theguardian.com

Last edited:
•••
ChatGPTBrowser.com
ChatGPTServer.com
ChatGPTHost.com
All TM (by OpenAI) violating names. Just making sure people know the risks that come along with registering these names, especially if you sink a lot of money into them.

•••
I'm defintely excited about the potential uses for this tech in coding. I own CodeGPT(dotcom).

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back