Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GOVR.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
is that yours? nice! but it's going pretty cheap. although there's still 18 days left.
 
0
•••
OHHH yah 18 days still thanks !
no its not mine i wish ! Lucky for the owner though with this new FB product release !
The owner of GOVR.com should email the FB team to see if they want to bid over at sedo for the name too ! .
 
Last edited:
1
•••
OHHH yah 18 days still thanks !
no its not mine i wish ! Lucky for the owner though with this new FB product release !
The owner of GOVR.com should email the FB team to see if they want to bid over at sedo for the name too ! .

yea. in a way kinda sucks. which came first though? this auction or Facebook announcement? lol

I'd take it out if possible. lol if I was a bidder I wouldn't even mind. I'd "Get it" lol
 
0
•••
I like that it's aged but also is reg all the way into the Zombie Apocalypse! lol
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back