NameSilo

Got a inquiry...is this a scam???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jlady

Established Member
Impact
2
I got the following offer via email...I am new at domaining, and am wondering if this is a scam. I am wondering if I should reply??

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm a broker of an investor from Kuwait who wants to buy your atlantic-city.biz.

My client has a six figure budget for 25-30 domains. Please specify your asking price in the subject of your message.

Our company is in hosting business. We also provide brokerage services for investors.

I'm working with many domain investors. If you have other domains for sale please email them to me. I will offer them to my clients.

What is your preferred payment method: wire transfer, Paypal, Western Union or escrow?

If it's your first time sale I can help you with the escrow/transfer process.

Best regards,

Adam Wasserman

Vice President Investor Relations

Virtual Space Hosting

Switzerland
Basel
Centralbahnstrasse 31
Phone: 061 206 09 46
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Scam sorry
 
1
•••
I think most of us have probably had this email (or very similar)
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Ignore it.

Regards

Ralph.
 
0
•••
Thriow a 3 page site on that domain, the buyer might up his budget to 5 million
 
0
•••
I figured it was a scam.
 
1
•••
Scam.





>:(
 
0
•••
I got a similar e-mail. He mentioned $425,000 budget. They have a cloud hosting company, but I think it is a scam. Have you responded to the mail?
 
0
•••
Appraisal scam!
 
0
•••
Appraisal scam it is. I'd suggest to fuc* around with them-- be creative.
 
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back