IT.COM

offers Got a inbound offer for one of my domain thru Bodis

NameSilo
Watch

Milaim

Established Member
Impact
I need advice for an domain name, the potential buyer has offered me an low $XXX for an 20 letter domain thru Bodis.com, I have responded that the offer is to low.

His email is in gmail with clear first name and last name but when I search in google I don't find anything for that person where he work or..., but when I search with IP address then some ip website like ipaddress.is showing that the ip come from an big companie with 13,000 employes.

What do you think, is here an serious buyer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's pretty much impossible to tell.

Just because someone works in a big company does not mean they are buying for that company.

I huge factor also depends on the exact domain. (Actually 100% depends on what the exact domain is .. lol)

Keep investigating .. but if you don't find anything further you're simply going to have to ask yourself what is the actual value of the domain and/or what REALISTIC fair price you want to sell it for.

Personally I usually counter incoming offers .. but that's because I usually value the domain higher than the initial offer. The good thing about that is that you can often sell for more money. But the bad side is that you can lose the buyer and not get another one for years.

So not only is it more of a personal choice only you can make .. but also because we don't know any of the details or the specific domain, nobody can really say either way .. it's just best guesses at this point.

Good luck with the sale! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back