IT.COM

question-answered PYZDA.COM got offer. Sell or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Naming

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi,

Just got an offer $100 on SH should I sell it or counter it? Name is perfect fit for Your PersonaliZeD AI

Domain previously owned by Mike Mann

_cf0fe894-6185-4b0d-b84f-5816079e4123.jpeg
_a7889c63-bbca-49c4-86b5-564c72889543.jpeg
_eb4e21bb-828f-4f90-8da0-9594bb8b0d7b.jpeg

_16edd46a-69df-4eb3-975a-60ef1b6463e3.jpeg
_a4f4c55e-eb24-4321-a090-b10269823ae5.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should always make a counter-offer. If they don't respond in five days then just take their initial offer.

Last edited:
•••
😄 it sounds exactly like 'c*nt' in russian lang

•••
Also in Slovenian language if you substitute y with i, you get 'c*nt'

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Take the money and run. Not a bad ROI on such a domain, within a month.

I don't see a fit for an AI business, unless they're into... what has been mentioned up thread.

Let us know if the $100 offer was honoured.

•••
I thought it was a brandable 5 letter dotcom :) it looks like this word means PU$$Y? Probably i got a diamond like domainking's p*rno.com :)

•••
The I version is pointing to CoinPoker. I would counter a bit more if you don’t need cash today. Mr Mann has little to do with it but you can rest assured he wasn’t accepting 100 offer on it dirty word or not. 🙃

•••
I thought it was a brandable 5 letter dotcom :) it looks like this word means PU$$Y? Probably i got a diamond like domainking's p*rno.com :)

I honestly don't think so. There is no business use for this word, because you always have someone laughing his/her ass off the company name, yet for the adult industry it's too narrow, because it's in Slavic languages only, not English. And unlikely that Eastern Europe will pay you big buck for it, either.

Sure I would counter as well, but one way or another I would try to sell it on first available offer, without waiting for big $$$$.

I am not discouraging you from keeping it, just IMO.

Last edited:
•••
That’s the 1 offer
Never go for the first offer
The 2 one is fine !

•••
Interestingly that US version of PYZDA is taken by Godaddy
Domain:
c*nt.com

Registrar:
GoDaddy Online Services Cayman Islands Ltd.

Probably was delivered from Frank Schilling portfolio

•••
Do you need the money?
If counter, dont get too greedy, you can scare them off.

Last edited:
•••
•••
You took my logo design you !!!! :D
Counter offer ; especially if you are somehow sure that this Domain has a bigger value than you think it should be.

•••
Mark my words;
You’ll drop domain, if decline offer, and let them walk.

Negotiate, if you must, but heed this warning.
If you Counter, aim for fair compromise.

Last edited:
•••
😄 it sounds exactly like 'c*nt' in russian lang
yes, exactly... but not only in russian, in all republics of the former USSR the same word is used as a curse word for describing the very "f*cking situation"

Last edited:
•••
Probably too late but I'm going to go out on a limb and give the unpopular opinion to try to squeeze 200 out of the buyer. It looks like a major Lithuanian swear word and Lithuania has a decent economy. You of course risk losing the offer any time you try to haggle, and also please note that I never sell names anyway so I don't know anything. 100 just doesn't seem like much money to me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have pizd.com ;)

This one is not that obvious as ''pizda'' (yet of course Eastern Europe would refrain from buying it) but still of course possible to sell to someone in the US or EU (more likely if this abbreviation meets their company name one way or another).

•••
If you had at least, pula,com or xuy/huy/hui,com you could sell them as a 2 in 1 package. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Hey, a bit of off-topic, but I just love the way it's explained about Russian profainty language (not mine, found it on quora), but it's 250% true ))

While Russian profanity (mat, мат — originally матерная брань, máternaya brañ, meaning curses related to мать — mother [of a person or entity that is being cursed] — and genitalia) has only four major and three minor “strong roots”, it is unbelievably florid, ubiquitous and universal, thanks to almost infinite variety achievable with prefixes, suffixes, conjugations, declensions, and other intricacies of Russian language, together with milder profanity, semantic and phonetic substitutions, intonations and regular vocabulary. You can express literally any thought, term, condition or even complex philosophy using Russian profanity, and in stressful or dire situations that imply quick action, profanity dramatically shortens the length of what's needed to be said. There is a half-joking opinion that any success Russian speakers achieve on a battlefield or in emergency happens thanks to use of profanity instead of more socially acceptable ways of oral (or even written) expression. The aforementioned poem alone demonstrates about 4–5% of possible uses of Russian profanity, maybe even less, even though it consists largely of profanity and description of a violent intercourse with dreadful consequences.

Profanity is something you should know but abstain from using, especially if you are not quite proficient in Russian. While obscenities are an inseparable part of the language, under certain circumstances their use may cost you anything between social standing, official fine, heavy injury, and sometimes even life. That doesn't mean that everybody behave: profanity is an absolutely essential part of Russian lexicon for about 90% of population who can speak at all. I have decently trustworthy sources confirming that current supreme officials do not restrain themselves while off the record.

Last edited:
•••
This one is not that obvious as ''pizda'' (yet of course Eastern Europe would refrain from buying it) but still of course possible to sell to someone in the US or EU (more likely if this abbreviation meets their company name one way or another).

To me that one sounds like pissed...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back