Dynadot

domain Got a $100 offer for misterbeast.com, should I take it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xfmax

Established Member
Impact
I picked up misterbeast.com a while ago and just got a message through the private registration with an offer $100. How does this sound?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, as you or someone has it listed for $2000 (somewhere), ...your call.

•••
I would have a policy if it wasn't over 10% asking price if I knew they saw it I wouldn't respond as of course I didn't see it either. That said i wouldn't think this name has a lot going for it so i would probably take it if talking reg fee to $100 and work on improving portfolio. I am sure you have put more thought into it than my 2 minutes.

Last edited:
•••
I would forget adult branding as under adult section on this domain think Meat butchers, Steak house.
Beef for the inner beast.

•••
The username MrBeast is most commonly known as a youtuber and influencer. It's likely a fan reached out to purchase the name.

He holds consistent giveaways of millions of dollars online.

Just throwing you another perspective in your valuation.

•••
I don't thinks so.. MrBeast is not misterbeast. Vloggers don't buy domains.

The username MrBeast is most commonly known as a youtuber and influencer. It's likely a fan reached out to purchase the name.

He holds consistent giveaways of millions of dollars online.

Just throwing you another perspective in your valuation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back