IT.COM

domain GOSHARECLOTHES.COM what your opinion about this domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ahmadmehiar

Restricted (Chatroom)
Impact
I want to buy GOSHARECLOTHES.COM domain name ! so what your opinion about this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think many people share clothes, and if they do, they may not want to talk about it. If you are looking for a name to use for a second hand clothes site, then "cash 4 clothes" is big in the UK at the moment.

•••
ECASH4CLOTHES.COM
I don't think many people share clothes, and if they do, they may not want to talk about it. If you are looking for a name to use for a second hand clothes site, then "cash 4 clothes" is big in the UK at the moment.
ECASH4CLOTHES.COM

•••
•••
Spend a little reading about domains before rushing out and buying crap.

Search this forum for UDRP, and also read into trademarks.Take a little time to learn.

All the best.

•••
Spend a little reading about domains before rushing out and buying crap.

Search this forum for UDRP, and also read into trademarks.Take a little time to learn.

All the best.

As someone burnt from TM listen to this guy!

Last edited:
•••
•••

You would be surprised kuffy.

There are business here in the USA that caters to women who want to rent a haute couture dress. Big business.

I know I said rent

But isn't rent just another way to share the USE of something?

People especially women who are slaves to fashion and budgets will appreciate such a domain

People do buy used clothes from vintage clothing shops.

•••
•••
So its free and clear from any trademark issues ?

That's a surprise cool gl!
Congratulations, your Trademark is Available!
from tester website

•••
Check uspto.gov and its equivalent in UK and international.

For term cash4clothes

•••
Check uspto.gov and its equivalent in UK and international.

For term cash4clothes
there is no any trademark for cash4clothes
uspto.gov is tradmark

•••
Uspto.gov is a site to check for trademarks in the USA and yes of course its trademarked

•••
•••
Trademark247.com, This website will show you all active and inactive trademarks.

•••
Trademark247.com, This website will show you all active and inactive trademarks.
We did not find any trademarks matching your search criteria.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back