Dynadot

domain What do you think about this domain: louisianachildsupport .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pjjack

Impact
What do you think about this domain: louisianachildsupport.com, what should be an ideal price for this domain.

Your opinion is needed

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Price low to mid xxx and outbound.

•••
•••
It would be a good domain for any Louisiana attorney who deals with child support issues. That would the be the ideal buyer of that domain. I'd price it around $2500 and not take less than $1,000 for the domain.

•••
I think it is a hard sale. The term is also available in (18) other states which shows the limited value.

If you are interested though, these are available -

alaskachildsupport.com
arkansaschildsupport.com
connecticutchildsupport.com
delawarechildsupport.com
kansaschildsupport.com
mainechildsupport.com
massachusettschildsupport.com
mississippichildsupport.com
montanachildsupport.com
newhampshirechildsupport.com
newmexicochildsupport.com
northdakotachildsupport.com
rhodeislandchildsupport.com
southcarolinachildsupport.com
southdakotachildsupport.com
vermontchildsupport.com
westvirginiachildsupport.com

Last edited:
•••
It would be a good domain for any Louisiana attorney who deals with child support issues. That would the be the ideal buyer of that domain. I'd price it around $2500 and not take less than $1,000 for the domain.
Thanks a lot, your response is so insightful. I wish I could be your student since I'm actually just coming into the domain flipping thing.

What do you think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back