Domain Empire

domain Google Wave name - WaveIssues.Com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one's pretty good. I bought about 30 wave-related names because I think Wave is going to be huge.

WaveIssues.Com could be:

A huge public forum about "issues" of any kind, powered by wave-chats (political debates, etc)

A troubleshooting site for issues with Wave (with lots of affiliate links, etc for helpful tools)

Probably lots of other things.

Also, just as keyword value, I would imagine this would get typed in searches a LOT as Wave gets rolled out and used by more people...

I'm very new to the idea of domain names having value (I usually come up with websites and find a good name for it, that's about it) so please let me know what you guys think! I really appreciate your feedback!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't you think linking it to Google in your thread title could present problems in the future- just a thought :?

•••
Really?

Again, I'm new... so a link is automatically created or something? Or just having it spelled out without like a (.)com or something is bad? I appreciate the advice...

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Oh, I think maybe you mean just "relating" the Wave name to google... gotcha. So like a TM worry then? It seems like as long as I don't say googlewave or gwave or something it shouldn't be a TM issue, but I'm not an expert in such things.

Anyway, all that being said, does anyone have any thoughts on price?

Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back