IT.COM

domain 5 Google Wave Domains for Sale

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Appraisal for 5 Google Wave Domains (ALL .com)

I am planning to sell some Google Wave assosiated domains and would like an idea of how much I should expect to get from each. For more information you can look at my blog post but I have copied the main information on the domains I am selling with descriptions!

The list of domains I wish to sell are:
  • MyGWave.com
  • WavePing.com
  • TheSocialWave.com
  • TheWorkingWave.com
  • TheSameWave.com

Here are the reasons I think each should have a high value:
  • MyGWave.com – I expect will be the most valuable as it probably has the most wide range of uses and is short and memorable! This could be used for literally any wave app and would be good as some sort of account management site. Considering Google actually own GWave.com I expect that this would be very valuable!
  • WavePing.com – I was very luck with this as there is a feature of Google Wave that I didn’t know about when buying this which is to be able to Ping users. I initially purchased this for a robot idea that I had but this now has more value and uses.
  • TheSocialWave.com – This could also have many uses but was initially purchased as a base for a Federation Protocol version of Google Wave. This was going to be a more social version which has more of an emphasis on the social networking side which would involve making new friends and keeping in touch with old friends.
  • TheWorkingWave.com – Like TheSocialWave.com this could also have many uses but was initially purchased as a base for a Federation Protocol version of Google Wave. This was going to be designed for companies who wanted to ue wave for staff to communicate with eachother without having to set up their own Federation server.
  • TheSameWave.com – This was another site designed for a Google Wave Federation Server that I can now see having many other uses. This was designed (when I bought it) for people trying to meet new wavers. I also had the idea that wave users could set up little profiles which were searchable and/or that a web page that automatically found people who wave about similar things to you could be found.
Please note that the domains are not just limited to the descriptions and if you have any creative ideas of your own that is fantastic; I just gave the descriptions as a aid to helping you see how the domain could be used and why I believe they are valuable.

Thanks in advance for any appraisals!
This will be my first ever sale of domains so I hope they are worth quite a bit! :P

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone with any idea of value?

If you do not know what Google wave is then I recommend going to About Google Wave
For more information and to just see how much of a buzz there is a around this app, do a Google search!

Last edited:
•••
MyGWave might get you anywhere from $regfee right up to $sued.

All the ones with The at the front are $regfee except TheSocialWave which is low $xx.

WavePing I actually like. I'd even bid on it if it went to auction to develop it. It has real uses, and I can think of a few myself. Low $xxx. (To the right End User. $xx reseller)

•••
Waveping.com is the best, but that does not mean it is worth anything. I say reg fee or less for all names. Just my opinion.

•••
I have posted WavePing.com on GoDaddy. As suggested I would be expecting the mid to high $xxx. Please bid if your interested and I am very happy for it to exceed this and go into low $xxxx! The link to the auction is https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?&miid=28570233

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

okay.... well you said low $xxx but mid $xxx would be nice! I am starving 15 year old! lol!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back