IT.COM

traffic -<>>> GOOGLE UK - TYPOS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,
i looking for fast sale my last traffic uk domains, cuz invest in my other projects.

The stats is for March, because is full months of parking, usually i drive traffic to CPa offers and etc
The traffic is around 600-900 monthly , can make 30$ + if have good offers or just bring to some ecom projects

The Parking companies not pay much for this type of domains, i only test bodis for 1 months to see what happened.. -2-3$
Don't worry about Trademark and etc, no problem , i know a lot of people that have typos of google .com, if somebody request for TD the domain just give it that's all, but usually this happen if have some big typo with a lot of traffic :

Fast Sale Price : 150$ or PM
if have interest have others that left in other niches, games, viralwebz and sports./ Traffic is US,UK

Regards,
J

Attachments

• g-traffic-countries.png
    g-traffic-countries.png
    80 KB · Views: 13
  • gmstats.png
    gmstats.png
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have some left in gaming industry, for more info - PM

•••
Price Reduced - $120 + gaming industry typo

•••
•••
Rule Reminder:
6.1.15. Do not infringe on globally-recognized trademarks by listing items for sale that violate the trademark holder's rights. Selling intellectual property or benefiting from the intellectual property of another party's without their permission is strictly prohibited.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back