Dynadot

Google -- OOGLE - Who oogled first?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hot off the press - Mr. "G" is going after www.giggle.com --- so, no more giggling, or you'll be infringing,uh, ah, infri'giggling" -- I saw that, no g***ling --- GOL

•••
Why can't these companies get a life already. Come on Giggle.com? That one is making me think twice about how much I like Google.

•••
Omg giggle.com being attacked... Google sucks

•••
Whos next, oogle, aoogle, boogle,......???oogle etc etc, what about microsoft, micro????, ???soft. Its never ending!

•••
nametrekker said:
Hot off the press - Mr. "G" is going after www.giggle.com --- so, no more giggling, or you'll be infringing,uh, ah, infri'giggling" -- I saw that, no g***ling --- GOL

Where'd you get that? I can't find it anywhere in...err...google. :laugh:

Seriously, though, I can't find it in any other search engine, either. Unless you
are actually pulling our legs. :D

omnia said:
Whos next, oogle, aoogle, boogle,......???oogle etc etc, what about microsoft, micro????, ???soft. Its never ending!

microsoft was finally given one limit via:

http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2004/d2004-0735.html

It's in Spanish. But microsoft lost in that UDRP.

•••
Hmmm... and here all this time we thought google was named from a term for a very large number. Which seems a cool name for a SE. Now it turns out they want to claim they were named from oogle, which is to look at someone with amorous intentions. Wonder if they really want to argue they are the net perverts in court like this???

•••
Looks like Microsoft still haven't bothered to go after Mikrosoft.com .. :)

•••
That give microsoft some of my respect.

•••
The page you requested could not be found.

:(

•••
Actually hoped Google would seize giggle, so when search of a good laugh, I could giga-google, or google-gig, to have a good giggle, or is that goog-giggle?
With its search engine, keyhole, gmail, mobile, Google is indeed making all of the world's info available?
So what think ye of the unleashing of the Apple "Tiger"? and Microsoft Longhorn on the horizon?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back