NameSilo

Google Change Pagerank System

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

stscac

A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member
Impact
73
I am trying to check pagerank at a few different sites and some give me 67/10 and all others give unknown. Just wondering and seeing if i am just having bad luck or if anyone else has gotten this as well?

:!: :!: :!:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
The only way you can change pagerank is by getting more links to your site and more out. I don't know how you could get 67/10. You must be thinking of something else.
 
0
•••
kjmz said:
The only way you can change pagerank is by getting more links to your site and more out. I don't know how you could get 67/10. You must be thinking of something else.
i am not trying to change my pagerank, just trying to see what it is currently. I've checked some popular sites and they are still either 67 or 0. I understand how the system is working.
 
0
•••
stscac said:
i am not trying to change my pagerank, just trying to see what it is currently. I've checked some popular sites and they are still either 67 or 0. I understand how the system is working.

Sorry about that it said change in the title, so I just automatically thought that. Anyways what is the domain that this is happening at? I know that there are some scripts that can do things like that.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Eveyone is experiencing the same thing. Maybe Google is eliminating the PR ...LOL
 
0
•••
There seems to be problem with google pagerank system, if you check google toolbar you would not see any color in pagerank bar.

Also, if you visit following page:

http://www.google.com/search?client=navclient-auto&q=

Its giving error, normally, this is used for displaying pagerank by number of pagerank calculators.
 
0
•••
Don't like this. Get ready -- Google may be about to shaft us again. Last time this happened it took me over 2 months to get my first page standing again.

Just looked & urltrends seems to be giving good values.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
don't tell anyone else... you could make big $$$ out of this... infact - anyone want a banner on my site? only $50 a month, and you get 1 banner on the frontpage of my pr67 site!!! :D :lol:
 
0
•••
hehe

Well something is up with Google. That's for sure!

I can't wait to see what happens!
 
0
•••
yeah something is in the making. my pagerank for anysite doesnt work its just 'grey' not white w/ green bar
 
0
•••
bye bye pagerank :'(

i think pagerank will be replaseted with somthinbg else. [i.e. trustrank]
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
My guess:

Goggle's PR formula (jealously guarded) had leaked (more like reverse-engineered) not too long ago. That's when various "PR checkers" started to pop everywhere. I think Google is changing their algo to make all these checkers totally useless. Just my guess... I know if I were Google, I would do that.
 
0
•••
explosive-hosting.com has Google PageRank 67
www.explosive-hosting.com has Google PageRank 67

yahoo.com has Google PageRank 67
www.yahoo.com has Google PageRank 67

There is a definetly a problem with it just look at the pageranks above. My site certainly does not have the same pagerank as yahoo. Hopefully they will fix this glitch soon.
 
0
•••
I'm also having problems with PR. Even google.com has a PR of 0...
 
0
•••
I've got a PR of 67 :D Wooo. Only if it was real <_<

I hope Google havn't done whatever they've done purposeley to screw up PR checkers <_<
 
0
•••
PoorDoggie said:
don't tell anyone else... you could make big $$$ out of this... infact - anyone want a banner on my site? only $50 a month, and you get 1 banner on the frontpage of my pr67 site!!! :D :lol:
haha great comment. I would expect this of google. I think it might have somethigng to do with their purchase of urchin software, developers of the worlds best web statistics software.

anyways, i hope there is a fix soon. Any other information/comments?

:!: :!: :!:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back