Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Google and Adbrite on the same page

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Frenchiexno1

Account Closed
Impact
9
Hi just wondered whether it was possible / allowable to use google and adbrite on the same page on a website.

Am i right in thinking google limits the number of ads you have on one page, as it gets to a certain point where my adsense ads stop loading, I think after I have about 3 banners stacked up.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Frenchiexno1 said:
Hi just wondered whether it was possible / allowable to use google and adbrite on the same page on a website.

Am i right in thinking google limits the number of ads you have on one page, as it gets to a certain point where my adsense ads stop loading, I think after I have about 3 banners stacked up.

Thanks

Imo, yes you can use both adbrite and adsense on the same page. But just make sure to keep both the ad units a bit distant from each other.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back