Dynadot

news Good News

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keukatodd

Established Member
Impact
To all here at NP,

I became a member of this community in early February of 2017. I learned of this site by kind of just poking around on the internet one afternoon as I was enjoying some leisure time. I spend great amounts of time on the internet just clicking from page to page as my thirst for knowledge is immense. Little did I know that when I clicked on a site called Name Pros, that a whole new world would start to unfold in my life.

From the word go I was completely captivated by who, why and what this site was about. I have never in my life seen such an incredible website in my life. The reason I am compelled to write this is because it didn't just stop at a great website with incredible resources. The reason is, in fact, due to the community that is found here.

I decided to try this thing called domaining and started to give it my best shot. I set off with card in hand as I headed for GoDaddy to register some domains. After registering a few names, I came back here all excited and decided to reach out through chat and posting what "GREAT,"(lol) names I had blessed the internet with. The response from this community was nothing short of a total class act. People commented on my posts and encouraged me. Some reached out through private messages. I knew that I was in a very gracious place and I was going to do everything I could to become one of you.

Here it is only a few short months after I serendipitously wandered onto NamePros and I couldn't be more grateful. I have actually sold a few sites and I am having a blast. There was a recent post on the forum where a member had made a very profitable sale and found himself being attacked by certain individuals. Although I know he is telling the truth and I feel bad that he had to go through such an ordeal, I don't agree that domainers are what he said they are. I believe that true domainers, the vast majority of members here are of the highest caliber people one would ever want to be around. Those that lashed out are a few rotten apples in the basket that any group of people will have. I know and trust that those few who made those poor choices will be held accountable and cast out by the moderators here.

Thank you everyone here for all you do and all that you stand for!

Respectfully,
Todd
A.K.A KeukaTodd

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Todd

Cool post dude..

Welcome to NP... All the best on your domaining adventures. Seems like you already having fun :)

•••
Hey Todd

Cool post dude..

Welcome to NP... All the best on your domaining adventures. Seems like you already having fun :)
I second that!
Great, inviting thread title, too! (y)

•••
Nice of you to express your views and best of luck with your ventures !

•••
Great intro, and welcome to the nP family! More sales to come!

•••
ONYA K (Aussie slang for Good On You)

Cheers
Corey

•••
@Keukatodd Impressive post! May the domaining gods give power to you!:xf.smile:

•••
Hello @Keukatodd,

Thank you for your kind words as well as your appreciation of the community.
I'm glad you found the members that are always willing to give a new member that isn't afraid to do the work, a hand up.

You obviously qualify as one that will do their own due diligence, and senior members can see that.
Good luck in your domaining future. Keep reading, keep asking questions, and keep learning.

Thank you for being a :great: Np'r

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Nice post...best wishes domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome!

Good attitude towards domains and domaining.

•••
welcome and thank you for your nice words
someone pass me a tissue please
.. tears in my eyes...

•••
Nice post Todd. The majority of folks on here are COOL! Have a cool 4th of July weekend!

•••
•••
Nice post :) I just started today and yeah I can see the quality community that this site has :xf.grin:

•••
Excellent thread with a great title!

Welcome to namepros and domaning.

This great website with a unique community full of creative, innovative and friendly people ready to help, is a unique and valuble resource.

Happy domaning!

•••
Welcome to NamePros. It's a great place to learn, network and make new lifetime friends (y)

•••
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I hope domaining will make u happy and rich!

•••
To all here at NP,

I became a member of this community in early February of 2017. I learned of this site by kind of just poking around on the internet one afternoon as I was enjoying some leisure time. I spend great amounts of time on the internet just clicking from page to page as my thirst for knowledge is immense. Little did I know that when I clicked on a site called Name Pros, that a whole new world would start to unfold in my life.

From the word go I was completely captivated by who, why and what this site was about. I have never in my life seen such an incredible website in my life. The reason I am compelled to write this is because it didn't just stop at a great website with incredible resources. The reason is, in fact, due to the community that is found here.

I decided to try this thing called domaining and started to give it my best shot. I set off with card in hand as I headed for GoDaddy to register some domains. After registering a few names, I came back here all excited and decided to reach out through chat and posting what "GREAT,"(lol) names I had blessed the internet with. The response from this community was nothing short of a total class act. People commented on my posts and encouraged me. Some reached out through private messages. I knew that I was in a very gracious place and I was going to do everything I could to become one of you.

Here it is only a few short months after I serendipitously wandered onto NamePros and I couldn't be more grateful. I have actually sold a few sites and I am having a blast. There was a recent post on the forum where a member had made a very profitable sale and found himself being attacked by certain individuals. Although I know he is telling the truth and I feel bad that he had to go through such an ordeal, I don't agree that domainers are what he said they are. I believe that true domainers, the vast majority of members here are of the highest caliber people one would ever want to be around. Those that lashed out are a few rotten apples in the basket that any group of people will have. I know and trust that those few who made those poor choices will be held accountable and cast out by the moderators here.

Thank you everyone here for all you do and all that you stand for!

Respectfully,
Todd
A.K.A KeukaTodd
With such quality writing no wonder you are selling websites. Thumbs up!
Also, awesome attitude.
Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
thanx for sharing, i think domaining is best of end- times

•••
thank you for your post.I'm also a newbie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back