NameSilo

Good bye, NP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AGermanGuy

Established Member
Impact
I am only here since 2 weeks and yet I already have to leave you!

Before I went into domaining, I forgot to think about taxes and such. So I went to my local financial office today and asked about taxes. They told me, that since I am recieving state benefits, before we can go to taxes, I have to ask my work office for permission. And even if they give me permission to pursue domaining, I have to give the state most of my domaining income. I could keep about 100-200€ myself and have to give the rest to the state since I am on state benefits. So to make domaining worthwhile, I would have to generate like 1000€+ profits a month, to not recieve state benefits anymore. And even if, I still have to get a licenese and so on and so on.

So I will have to quit domaining until I found a job and thus do not recieve state benefits anymore! But I will not be gone forever, I will come back when that happens and start domaining again! In 3 years I should have finished college, so in 3 years I should have found a good paid job to not recieve state benefits anymore.

I thank you all for the help I have recieved so far.

And now I am scared that if I get the money from my auction here on NP on my paypal account, I could get into trouble :/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.. hope everything goes well for you..

in the mean time hang around and read and learn so once you return you can invest on the good stuff.

•••
I dont really want to do this, even if I would know someone who would do this for me. Too greyish for me.

I will just have to accept this and concentrate on College now :)

I just think it's too long to wait to start :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back