Dynadot

domain golf.com

NameSilo
Watch

fab1999

Established Member
Impact
hi,

I Wonder how is the value of golf.com (only the domain name) ?
estibot : 1,2M$
domain index : 9,5M$

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Multi 7 figures. Do you own it? It is a developed site.

•••
do you own it or just to know the value?

•••
•••
•••
•••
8 figures. Endless potential.

Brad

•••
Lol... You're trying to evaluate separately the domain of a billion dollars business. :xf.grin::xf.grin:

How much do you think Google.com worth? Or Facebook.com?

•••
It would be one of the most expensive domain sales ever. It is far better than Voice.com ($30M).

I don't think many people realize exactly how much money is in the Golf field.
There is a reason many of the top paid athletes are golfers, via endorsements alone.

It is a massive business when it comes to courses, tourism, education, equipment, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Can people put in the title that they do NOT own the domain - this has happened a few times now and is imo just click bait, if you don't own it then disclose it and save peoples time who are not interested in reading these type of threads.....

99% of people on here cant afford $1+ million names so it is rather meaningless, great to read when they sell but this is just hypothetical and does not help the vast majority of people who want to learn

•••
We’re in the Pre-Purchase Appraisal forum which implies that thread starters don’t own the names they introduce. In practice we find a few threads like this one, blue chip tire kickers, but in most cases the thread starter is the actual registrant posting here by mistake, or intentionally in a pathetic ruse to drum up interest in their steaming day old turd.

•••
We’re in the Pre-Purchase Appraisal forum which implies that thread starters don’t own the names they introduce. In practice we find a few threads like this one, blue chip tire kickers, but in most cases the thread starter is the actual registrant posting here by mistake, or intentionally in a pathetic ruse to drum up interest in their steaming day old turd.
My apologies, did not see that. Thanks for the clarification.

Lesson learned, do not post at 3.30am while having your first coffee of the day

•••
My life would be complete if I owned this domain! I LOVE golf although I am not a great player (I am fortunate to be be able to play with a pga buddy from time to time).

Having been involved with a few golf stores in the LA area back in the day and knowing the mark up on golf equipment..not to mention the booking aspect for rounds makes this a true category killer.

This baby would be worth low/mid to mid xx,xxx,xxx and could be in the 50's if some of the big boys got in on the auction.

Last edited:
•••
Prize money in golf tournaments is multi-million $ = the home of the sport online is equally worth 7 figures+

•••
thanks all for your answers, next time I will specify that I'm not the owner in my thread.
it's really weird to see that estibot value is just 1.2 M$ ...

•••
That's a TOP PREMIUM Domain worth multiple millions dollars 8 Figures

Last edited:
•••
Depending on the buyer (auction), it could be worth in the forty or fifty million.
How about GrandRealEstate.com

Last edited:
•••
thanks all for your answers, next time I will specify that I'm not the owner in my thread.
it's really weird to see that estibot value is just 1.2 M$ ...

Dont EVER use Estibot for domain value, it picks random numbers out the air. :xf.smile:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back