Dynadot

discuss Going to give up for a while for domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello domainers!

I have been at domain industry about 3 years now, seen many things and I have had nice experiences. Now it's time to take a little break for everything related to domaining.

I have made many mistakes in my life and I have been at prison too. Nowadays I'm honest businessman and I make almost all my money via online today. My wife's cancer treatments costs too much for making deals/renew domain names. I haven't had parents, brother etc for 10 years, I was 15 when I was living alone and then I started my first online business and now I have had 4 online businesses (All of them are sold).

When I was 15 and living alone, I started to get problems with law and I have been now 3 years without drugs etc, I did "grow up" when I was 22 and I thought that everything is going up, then my children died. Everyone want's to make money, I understand that but when you have seen these kind of things, I can say that money cannot bring happiness to your life.

I want to thank this community for everything what I have have got. This is great place and I have been really enjoyed my time at here. Special thanks I want to say to one person and he is @lolwarrior - Thanks for our great chat moments and everything, I believe we will still chat.

Thanks
Sami

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what you have been through is beyond terrible and I wish you all the best buddy. Very brave of you to be so honest on a public platform I felt compelled to reply although we never met. Best of Luck with the Future

•••
what you have been through is beyond terrible and I wish you all the best buddy. Very brave of you to be so honest on a public platform I felt compelled to reply although we never met. Best of Luck with the Future

Yes, these are rough things in fysical and physical view. My "powers" are pretty low at this point so this choice is right to me at this point

•••

And I have speak'd to many young people who has problems in their lifes at high schools etc. I did have my own blog and have nice amount of readers but I didn't have time to write anymore.

•••
•••
that is quiet heart-breaking my friend..your are one of my best friends here..so i wish you all the happiness...i will wait for you to return after your short break.

•••
Hello domainers!

I have been at domain industry about 3 years now, seen many things and I have had nice experiences. Now it's time to take a little break for everything related to domaining.

I have made many mistakes in my life and I have been at prison too. Nowadays I'm honest businessman and I make almost all my money via online today. My wife's cancer treatments costs too much for making deals/renew domain names. I haven't had parents, brother etc for 10 years, I was 15 when I was living alone and then I started my first online business and now I have had 4 online businesses (All of them are sold).

When I was 15 and living alone, I started to get problems with law and I have been now 3 years without drugs etc, I did "grow up" when I was 22 and I thought that everything is going up, then my children died. Everyone want's to make money, I understand that but when you have seen these kind of things, I can say that money cannot bring happiness to your life.

I want to thank this community for everything what I have have got. This is great place and I have been really enjoyed my time at here. Special thanks I want to say to one person and he is @lolwarrior - Thanks for our great chat moments and everything, I believe we will still chat.

Thanks
Sami
Breaks are many times necessary, so I guess take some time off friend, as much as is necessary, and hopefully you will be back after some short time! Domaining is in large part about money, but it is also a lot of fun, and interaction with people, so I am sure you will be back :) Wish you just the good fortune in the New Year, and we keep in touch!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back