IT.COM

GoDaddy slow or not loading

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else having troubles with either bringing up Godaddy.com at all or it just not loading or if it does load is it slow as molasses?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nope its loading fine here just checked it

•••
not working here. im pissed. i had an auction that i was going to participate in like 20 mins ago and i couldnt get into godaddy and still cant.

•••
godaddy down very slow during mornings now

•••
It's down here. I can see the main site but I am unable to login to any of my accounts. All I receive is an error message.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Looks like its back to life now :)

•••
working now. looks like they pushed forward all the auctions by an hour i think. so if an acution would have ended at 2:30 it would now be at 3:30

•••
Websites January 11, 2011 at 11:50 AM

We are currently troubleshooting a critical network issue impacting some of our sites and services. We expect to have the issue resolved shortly. While we're fixing it, you might experience longer than normal phone support hold times. Thanks for your patience.
Still slow for me.

That's not bad if they push it by an hour. On SnapNames, they push it by 24 hours. More money for them with extra bids.

•••
actually now it looks like they pushed it by 2 hours instead of one hour. not bad.

•••
omg godaddys .com is now for 12usd registration fee, yesterday it was like 7,49usd>:(

•••
Taking forever to load again on my end.

Brad

•••
I am not able to push domains right now.

•••
omg godaddys .com is now for 12usd registration fee, yesterday it was like 7,49usd>:(

There are endless amounts of discount codes to lower the price to under $8 for .COM/NET/ORG

Brad

•••
Started working but now it's down again.

•••
Godaddy Having probems Today

For those of you that might be curious as to why you cant login to godaddy, have sites down, can't access auctions, or the marketplace. Heres the Official Godaddy updates support topic: http://godaddy.com/system-alerts/?ci=42512

We're troubleshooting a critical network issue this afternoon that is affecting some of our sites and services, including web-based email and the ability for some customers to log into godaddy.com. We expect to have the issue resolved shortly. While we're fixing it, you might experience longer than normal phone support hold times. Thanks for your patience.

:wave:

•••
its working but taking ages to load page and can't even login to it as it shows up with error

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

you can access it now, seems to be working fine

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing this announcement

•••
Working for me from asia

•••
Their Twitter announced that the issue has apparently been fixed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back