NameSilo

GoDaddy sales

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
748
I have a (stupid) doubt.

I have my domains listed in Sedo, afternic and aftermarket. I have also a Godaddy account and I paid the little ammount to bid, but I have no domain listed in this site

My doubt is: why if I make a search in Godaddy my domains appear as "is available through Go Daddy Auctions" with a "make offer" status and a price I've never set? Also there's a "time left" information. I do not understand.

It is possible that Sedo, afternic or aftermarket have the domains linked to godaddy? In wich case, why the sale price do not match?

Thanks in advance.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think Sedo have partnership with Godaddy that any domain listed on Sedo will appear at Godaddy. Beware that you will have to pay *higher* Sedo commission if they sell it through Godaddy channel.
 
0
•••
SedoMLS names appear on multiple registrars, including GoDaddy

Does anyone know if there is a listing at multiple sites, which one takes priority?
 
0
•••
Right, sedoMLS is connected with Godaddy. And if no asking price is specified on SEDO, Godaddy sets automatically the minimum offer to $500!.

What I still don't understand is the "time left" that Godaddy shows that range from a few days to 90. From where they take this info, if I do not have active auctions.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

SedoMLS names appear on multiple registrars, including GoDaddy

Does anyone know if there is a listing at multiple sites, which one takes priority?

Good question.
 
0
•••
What I still don't understand is the "time left" that Godaddy shows that range from a few days to 90. From where they take this info, if I do not have active auctions.
they probably just relist it in auction format over and over, possibly with 90 days duration
 
0
•••
they appear on both
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back