Dynadot

registrars GoDaddy raises Domain Discount Club prices

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
An update from GoDaddy revealed a number of changes to its flagship Domain Discount Club program, that combines the ability to bid in auctions and get low registration and renewal pricing.
According to the announcement:

“The Discount Domain Club is expanding to cover all domains—including hundreds of new domain extensions—and we’ve lowered prices even more. The subscription price for Discount Domain Club is also changing to $9.99/month, effective when your plan renews.”
Full Article: http://domaingang.com/domain-news/godaddy-discount-domain-club-expansion-price-changes/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep. It's just gone up to $120/yr (from $90) before discounts

•••
I was told a few months back it was $120 (On Here)...That's why I didn't get it. If it were $90, I probably would have went ahead and gotten it, and renewed more. This isn't new news to me. I was told this back in September (I think) or somewhere around then, that that's how much it cost. Never heard of it being $90..But then again, just got into learning about domaining in August.

•••
Whoever told you that, didn't know what they were talking about. was looking at $89.99 in my cart only last week.

•••
There is a whole thread on it in NP's somewhere. I guess it doesn't matter though. Either way, then, or now, it's $120, and not new news to me.

•••
Its new news for everybody since it was only announced on Friday Jan 8th ;) You were misinformed before.

•••
if only they would allow 30% off codes for renewal it wouldn't be a big deal.

•••
Agree with you Jasonn. But it's just business :(

•••
Can get it today for $80 range with a coupon so not as bad as $120

•••
Please give us the coupon number. Thanks

•••
Expired product isn't considered new as it will linger in account so coupon won't work. All ya gotta do is hit...

1) my account
2) payments
3) find DDC in the list and check it and hit delete
4) find a 30% code like the one in my signature and click it and rebuy it

Don't wanna do this till ya got like1-2 days left on the membership as when you delete it you won't get that time back and year will start from new purchase date.

Please give us the coupon number. Thanks

•••
Well it was only a matter of time before this was gonna happen. I mean people get cost of living increases guess godaddy took one for themselves.

•••
Expired product isn't considered new as it will linger in account so coupon won't work. All ya gotta do is hit...

1) my account
2) payments
3) find DDC in the list and check it and hit delete
4) find a 30% code like the one in my signature and click it and rebuy it

Don't wanna do this till ya got like1-2 days left on the membership as when you delete it you won't get that time back and year will start from new purchase date.

Spare! you just saved me about 50 bucks. Lol where is the buying beer smiling icon?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back