IT.COM

GoDaddy problem: Can't get into "Manage Domain" section

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

campout

Top Member
Impact
This is the second time in ~2 weeks that I have not been able to access the Manage Domain section of my GoDaddy account. For the past 3 hours, when I try to access that section, it just perpetually tries to load it without success:

gd.png

I tried on both Chrome and FireFox and both were experiencing the same thing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just checked GD from here (Canada, West Coast) and Domain Control Centre loaded fine. Hope the issue sorts itself out for you soon. Goodnight!

•••
OK it finally started working again after about 4 hours.

•••
The domains went probably to a sub folder that doesn't show up. I used to have the problem and found it was different and had to use Different o/s Godaddy sites to get into it. Eventually it was moved out of the sub folder and could use it.

•••
This is the second time in ~2 weeks that I have not been able to access the Manage Domain section of my GoDaddy account. For the past 3 hours, when I try to access that section, it just perpetually tries to load it without success:

I tried on both Chrome and FireFox and both were experiencing the same thing.
Also having varying levels of success getting into domain admin. They need to fix this ASAP. It might also be related to geolocation and distributed data centers FWIW.

•••
try to check your internet connection first and dont forget to turn off adblocker or any other firewall extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back