Dynadot

GoDaddy paid parking revenue?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Crap ?
depends on which side you are.

I am on the reseller side, and GD/WWD customers make me quite a conciderable amount of money through the parking.
(eaven that ones that didn?t apply to this program, but set their NS to parking servers)

Thx GD/WWD for establishing the PPC parker option ;)

In any case this is not for the professional parker or NPer.

Just another a money generating move for GD and WWD resellers.

•••
nRnF said:
Crap ?

I am on the reseller side, and GD/WWD customers make me quite a conciderable amount of money through the parking.
(eaven that ones that didn?t apply to this program, but set their NS to parking servers)

So if someone buy's a domian through your wwd site you earn any ppc revenue if the domain remains parked at GD servers?

I really like that.

Would you get a split of the ppc if your customer joined the parking program?

•••
Why would someone want to pay a monthly fee and split the revenue? Definitely not for the domainer. Good find though. It is always interesting to know what registrars are up to.

•••
One more question nRnF.. If domains that are reged with TargetDomain expire do you have first right to them or does GD?

•••
SKG said:
Why would someone want to pay a monthly fee and split the revenue? Definitely not for the domainer. Good find though. It is always interesting to know what registrars are up to.

If I am not mistaken---Do you not split the revenue with Sedo and Namedrive----I am curious if anyone has used it yet----maybe I am wrong but it sounds like it might be a good deal----Does anyone know what kind of percentage revenue you get with Sedo or Namedrive-----------Do they keep 50% or more----I have just always thought that sedo and namedrive kept a good percentage of the click revenue-----does anyone know?
Thanks

•••
nRnF said:
Crap ?

Well said.

•••
•••
I guess what confuses me is that companies like ParkingSite.com do this, yet they do not charge a monthly fee.

•••
CFH DJB said:
I guess what confuses me is that companies like ParkingSite.com do this, yet they do not charge a monthly fee.

Most parking companies don't charge

•••
Correct, but most charge a % cut, although some/most don't reveal what the % cut. And since Google takes a % off the top, then the final publisher's share is a fraction of what the advertiser paid. Similar to no-load mutual funds vs. higher maintenance costs...
-Allan :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back