IT.COM

GoDaddy not allowing me to Renew my .DE at checkout? Help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
I know the best thing to do is contact support but wanted ask around here as well

anyone else have this problem....I'm in the USA and Im trying to renew my .de names and it keeps rejecting it saying unable? Why

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Contact support and do not delay. There are special rules and deadlines for .de, and with many cc domains GD are an intermediary using another registrar to handle the domain, making it more complicated. I had to contact support a lot about an .es domain at GD, they did resolve the issues but not immediately.

•••
I think you might need a German admin contact for a .de

•••
GD may be suppling a proxy admin contact and that may be the problem, or part of it.

•••
I know the best thing to do is contact support but wanted ask around here as well

anyone else have this problem....I'm in the USA and Im trying to renew my .de names and it keeps rejecting it saying unable? Why

if you need help PM me

•••
A3D70585-792B-4896-BFE9-D1E297430321.jpeg 71075A12-FC28-47F4-8A54-4C14BE21A044.jpeg
Any screenshot for it?

Sorry for the blur screen I’m on one of my laptops and not on the App

I’m about to call support now !

Thanks Guys

•••

Though GoDaddy let me Reg these a year ago Hassell free .....

•••
so just got off phone with support! The Lady was Very Hard to understand her english, I almost asked for someone else but did not want to be rude .

I asked why I couldn't renew on my own...she said I have to call in to renew .de?

Then she put the 3 I wanted in my cart, I paid and have the receipt, she said wait about an hour or so for the system to kick in since I am 1 day off from the 30 day mark.....As the names ARE NOT showing in my account after paying for renewal , but she said they should be within an hour after they move from redemption/expired back into my account?...idk

•••
•••
Dont worry now, they will for sure renew it since u have the proof. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back