Domain Empire

news GoDaddy monthly hangout on GTLDs and Domain Discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joe Styler

Aftermarket Product ManagerTop Member
GoDaddy Staff
Impact
We are doing a live Google hangout this Friday August 28th at 9:30 am MST. You can view it here: www.no_url_shorteners/newgs

We are doing a monthly series geared to help the domain investor. We did one last month on selling names using Afternic and how to use best practices there to increase sales. no_url_shorteners/anhangout for archive

This month we are doing it on using the Domain Discount club to get the best discounted pricing on names like GTLDs and some good general info on investing in GTLDs as we just opened up the ability to sell them on our platforms.

There will be a time at the end for any questions. After the live event it will be archived so you can watch it at a later time if you can't make it.

Next month we are planning one on domain valuation and will have one or two famous domainers participating to give their take on what makes domains valuable. We will put something out ahead of time for people to submit names to be evaluated by them. We will only pick about 10-15 names randomly and I'll give more info on where to send the names when we get closer.

Please watch and give me feedback on what we can do to improve/be more helpful.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If anyone viewed it and has any questions or comments on how we can improve let me know. I also did a shout out slide to namepros.com in the presentation.

•••
I liked the question about the discounts. Kind of cool that GD calculates and plugs in the best discount available to the user.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back