IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Name Trader

Which currency did you use? Can you share please? When I change to other currencies like INR or Turkey's TL, it shows the same amount when I use google to convert to USD. Am I missing anything?

I used one of the south american currencies. I don't recall which one. And when looking at the GoDaddy history they don't tell you anything. If you are converting from a foreign currency into US$ and that figure is approximately the same as the amount you would pay in US$, it sounds to me like they have figured out how not to have a fixed exchange rate in their pricing. But I would try a few more currencies before drawing a definite conclusion on that.

Has anyone else tried this trick of buying in a week currency, and found out that it doesn't work anymore?

•••
•••
are they any good transfer codes?

•••
@DotCom9 did you try Venezuelan bolivares.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Still working code 35% off cjcrmn35NP

Last edited:
•••
Any DDC Codes available that actually work?

•••
any .net renewal code pls share

•••
to the DCC post
In chat yesterday they said no discount. Now need to move 100 names. So tired of godaddy raising the prices.

Last edited:
•••
In chat yesterday they said no discount. Now need to move 100 names. So tired of godaddy raising the prices.
That why I closed my GD account......too expensive

•••
That why I closed my GD account......too expensive

I've only got 3 domains left at GoDaddy. These are expiring domains won. So I wouldn't ever close my account at GoDaddy because of this. They even closed my account at one time with 380 domains in it. It took 4 (or was it 5) appeals, none of which were permitted, before they opened my account again. At that time I had an account manager. Which probably helped. Now I don't have an account manager any longer. I would never recommend GD as a registrar, in a month of Sundays. At every appeal they gave me zero encouragement that I would ever get my domains back, or be allowed to transfer them out. I had done nothing wrong. Taking 4 appeals to resolve this was ridiculous in the extreme.

Last edited:
•••
RPACC20K

This code still works today.
It was a 30% discount when used in Japan.
I don't know the discount rate outside of Japan, but I think it's worth a try.

•••
cjcrmn35NP just worked for a GD auction purchase. Dropped it from $47ish to $41ish

•••
•••
which registrar will you move your domains to? which one do you recommend?

•••
which registrar will you move your domains to? which one do you recommend?
For myself, and with some sadness, my transfers have been to Namecheap. I had liked GoDaddy overall for many years, but the prices have become a bit much. So far, its gone well with Namecheap. They still don't provide an upfront count for the number of domains in one's portfolio, but the prices are very good and customer service superb.

Last edited:
•••
Are there any working renewal codes for .com??

•••
Are there any working renewal codes for .com??
Namecheap had a brief renewal code discount last month, but no renewal deals have been forthcoming from the registrars recently.
However, it will be interesting to see if there are any Black Friday deals this year for renewals this year. Registrars are likely to be trying to be more competitive to retain customers, now that Epik has had some upheaval. So, stay tuned....

•••
TODAY30off
30% off your entire order
New, non-sale items only.

Last edited:
•••
The heck this thread is from 2005 it's older than my bros

•••
The heck this thread is from 2005 it's older than my bros
Unfortunately it is useless now as there are no discount codes and their prices are ridiculous, especially for renewals. More than double at most registrars. I have only 4 domains left there and will be transferring them out.

•••
I remember one name when Godaddy was doing really well. Bob Parsons. New 99 cents codes used to roll out every week back in the day.

•••
I remember one name when Godaddy was doing really well. Bob Parsons. New 99 cents codes used to roll out every week back in the day.
Those days are gone. Now it is a complete rip off. Yesterday I had to renew a name because I couldn't transfer it out as it was under 60 days lock and I just purchased it from someone. The domain expires a month before the transfer allowed. They charged me $20 for renewal plus $2.80 Tax. Which is a rip off and ridiculous. That is more than 2.3 times the renewal fees at most registrars.

Last edited:
•••
Those days are gone. Now it is a complete rip off. Yesterday I had to renew a name because I couldn't transfer it out as it was under 60 days lock and I just purchased it from someone. The domain expires a month before the transfer allowed. They charged me $20 for renewal plus $2.80 Tax. Which is a rip off and ridiculous. That is more than 2.3 times the renewal fees at most registrars.
Isn't is truly surprising that even for a routine .com, the price is about $20? GoDaddy many years ago seemed to have one of the best prices around. Now, it's quite a change. Reliance on coupons or "discount clubs" for competitive pricing there doesn't seem to make sense.

•••
There is another theory. Bob Parsons era was gold for some people. But he wasn't being generous. A .com domain registration costs 7-8 $. Those are only icann fees. He was selling them for 99 cents. Money was coming from marketing budget. He was slowly making godaddy the biggest registrar. Now godaddy is making money off closeouts and expiring auctions. Because they have so many domains registered with them that they don't care if people leave them for high renewal prices.
Godaddy slowly became a household name. A common business man or a shopkeeper who wants to register one domain for his business goes to godaddy.com because that's the only registrar he knows about.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back