Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I need a GoDaddy promo code to renew my domain discount club

I don't think they have one. But you can order in a weak foreign currency, and get big savings. Look back thru these pages to find the person promoting this method. I haven't seen them here in quite a while.

Last edited:
•••
Last time I contact @Reeja T for the discount club coupon (not for renewal). I'm not sure whether she still have one.

•••
I found this one.
Not sure if it works for multiple domains and on bit expensive appraisals.

code: GDD1DOM i belie its 4.99 with this one if i remember correctly.
Check it and please report for others.

•••
•••
Ditto on Discount Domain Club code. I used to be able to get a membership for about $80 after code (it was like 120-150 before). Now they're asking about $240 with no codes. Not sure it is really worth it. Might have to move my domains elsewhere.

•••
Ditto on Discount Domain Club code. I used to be able to get a membership for about $80 after code (it was like 120-150 before). Now they're asking about $240 with no codes. Not sure it is really worth it. Might have to move my domains elsewhere.

You should consider buying in a weak currency, and see if that gives you something to cheer about.

•••
You should consider buying in a weak currency, and see if that gives you something to cheer about.
Yep, buying in a weak currency always seems to do the trick. Last week I was able to renew DDC membership for about $73/year.

•••
Yep, buying in a weak currency always seems to do the trick. Last week I was able to renew DDC membership for about $73/year.

Nice :) I think I paid about the same when mine was up for renewal in about Feb. The great thing is they remember you paid in that currency the next time it comes around :)

•••
How does changing currencies help? Like one US dollar gets you 74 Indian rupees...so if GD wants $100 then why wouldn't they just charge 7400 rupees?

•••
How does changing currencies help? Like one US dollar gets you 74 Indian rupees...so if GD wants $100 then why wouldn't they just charge 7400 rupees?
1) It lowers the price.
2) That's a very good question.

•••
I think GoDaddy fix the exchange rate for fixed period of time. And a weak currency continues to weaken. I think also that if they kept a true rate of exchange, they would have no sales in that country, so they manipulate the exchange rate. Our gain :) It works. Try it with several different currencies, to see what gives you the best rate. Before checking out, of course :)

•••
I think GoDaddy fix the exchange rate for fixed period of time.
Yes, I think they do. I've experienced a huge loss a few years ago, when GoDaddy was using a 1:1 ratio for EUR-USD. There was a difference of about 20% with the actual exchange rate. For me, this incident was the start of moving away from GoDaddy. Eventually they recalculated all recent orders, manually, and I got thousands of dollars refund. Selecting the right currency settings in the footer is essential. Especially when you get redirected to a local instance of GoDaddy in your country.

Last edited:
•••
Are their any current coupons for bulk purchases?

•••
Godaddy working coupons

GDD1DOM - .com @ $4.99
CJCGRAB689 - .com @ $9.99 (no limit)
CJCGRABCOM - .com @ $4.99
CJCDUNIA99 - .com @4.99

•••
Anyone selling DDC account? Cant seem to get a discount using weak currency at all, unless I'm doing something wrong it just converts to same amount.

•••
Anyone selling DDC account? Cant seem to get a discount using weak currency at all, unless I'm doing something wrong it just converts to same amount.

You need to pay in that currency from your bank, credit card, paypal, and let them do the conversion rate to your currency. You can get the approx value by taking the price quoted and dividing it by the bank rate for that day.

I haven't tried it but you could try using the Turkish currency since it is weak and been going thru a round of devaluations, which possibly have not worked their way thru to Godaddy List Prices yet.

Last edited:
•••
Hi.. how did you do this?

•••
Hi.. how did you do this?

You buy in a weak currency, like Turkey's or most of South America's currencies, and when you convert it to $ at the prevailing bank rate, it will be a lot cheaper than the actual $ price.

Last edited:
•••
You buy in a weak currency, like Turkey's or most of South America's currency, and when you convert it to $ at the prevailing bank rate, it will be a lot cheaper than the actual $ price. I've told you this before. I think.
Thanks..my question was more in terms of how the currency can be changed?

•••
Thanks..my question was more in terms of how the currency can be changed?

Aah! You change the currency on the GoDaddy website.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Name Trader

Which currency did you use? Can you share please? When I change to other currencies like INR or Turkey's TL, it shows the same amount when I use google to convert to USD. Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
•••
@Name Trader

Which currency did you use? Can you share please? When I change to other currencies like INR or Turkey's TL, it shows the same amount when I use google to convert to USD. Am I missing anything?
I used Pakistani rupees, but maybe they've stopped the trick from working?

•••
Back