IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any promo codes for domain privacy? Thank you in advance.

•••
Any promo codes for domain privacy? Thank you in advance.
Add privacy to Cart and change currency to INR. Price will become INR 99 ~ USD 1.37. Pay with credit card.

•••
•••
@Reeja T
INR 99 ~ USD 1.37. Pay with credit card.
What if i already paid with my credit card previously? can i use this coupon again?

•••
@Reeja T
INR 99 ~ USD 1.37. Pay with credit card.
What if i already paid with my credit card previously? can i use this coupon again?
No. You can use only once per account. Even different cards but same account will not work

•••
•••
•••
List your codes not your requests, thx for alerts

•••
I've updated more 10 working Godaddy promo codes latest for October 2018.

RPOCT18C
RPOCT18D
RPOCT18G
RPOCT18K
RPOCT18DA
RPOCT18DB
RPOCT18DC
RPOCT18GA
RPOCT18GB
RPOCT18GC

Other codes are still working well
FBFHPG30S
GDBB1234

Cheers,

•••
@daica85
any constraints for using the above coupons?

•••
•••
None of those codes are working for me for Renewals.
Does Godaddy still let you use codes for renewals? Anyone know any that work?
Thanks.

•••
Thanks.
They seem to have discontinued renewal discounts and the only discount come with the bulk/auction plan. I pay $8.29 for renewals but also pay $90/year for the discount and auction access.

•••
Yea, when I was doing domaining on a more full time basis, I had the discount club which was great but not really worth it to me now. This sucks. I may just transfer all to namebright as I need to renew, then I won't have to deal with $15 renewals.

•••
Well, with the 35% off I see $85.72 for discount club. I guess I will just do that.

•••
Well, with the 35% off I see $85.72 for discount club. I guess I will just do that.
Earlier there were methods to get DDC for just $35 per year. Now the lowest you can get Discount club for around $72. Contact Me for details

•••
Thanks.
The codes I've introduced above are for new orders only.

Godaddy has stopped offering renewal codes for a long time. You can not find any working one on the internet now. However, there're some ways which can save you some bucks. Read again my previous posts in this thread or PM me for the details.

Good luck,

•••
Yea, when I was doing domaining on a more full time basis, I had the discount club which was great but not really worth it to me now. This sucks. I may just transfer all to namebright as I need to renew, then I won't have to deal with $15 renewals.
Without purchasing discount domain club, you can renew .com for a lowest price of $9.6, excluding taxes. PM for details

•••
Are there still coupons for TRANFERS IN of com net org biz, co , info etc ???
Only few couponcodes are cuonting also for transfers.
Anyone ? A customer needed one (I have DDC).

•••
Are there still coupons for TRANFERS IN of com net org biz, co , info etc ???
Only few couponcodes are cuonting also for transfers.
Anyone ? A customer needed one (I have DDC).
Transfer in .COM for $7.99. No coupon required.

•••
•••
Yes, but other extentions ?
I see that there's no promo for other extensions. The prices are normal
Transfer .NET for $10.99
Transfer .ORG for $11.99
Transfer .INFO for $10.99

•••
.net renewal $18.99
.org renewal $19.99

wtf???

•••
•••
From all or only new customers ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back