Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you have many domain at GoDaddy, let think about Discount Domain Club??
I'm considering it , but don't have the budget now :(

•••
You can join DDC with 40% off coupon code FBHPG40A

•••
You can join DDC with 40% off coupon code FBHPG40A
I got it for 71$ , renew my domin for 8.47 $ , is it the cheapest renewal anyone can get ?
Thanks

•••
I got it for 71$ , renew my domin for 8.47 $ , is it the cheapest renewal anyone can get ?
Thanks
that would be the best ever equally with Godaddy DDC without even had to pay DDC membership

•••
that would be the best ever equally with Godaddy DDC without even had to pay DDC membership
i didn't get it , could anyone get this price without DDC membership ?

•••
Thanks
i didn't get it , could anyone get this price without DDC membership ?
Didnt you just said that you got 8,47$ for renewal? the price you paid is exactly the same price when you subscribe on DDC (you have to pay membership for 80$ per year)

•••
Didnt you just said that you got 8,47$ for renewal? the price you paid is exactly the same price when you subscribe on DDC (you have to pay membership for 80$ per year)
oh , i said i got it , meaning that i got the DDC for 71 $ , then renew my domain with the DDC for 8.46 , was asking is that the limit ever ?

•••
oh , i said i got it , meaning that i got the DDC for 71 $ , then renew my domain with the DDC for 8.46 , was asking is that the limit ever ?
that's the best way if you have many domains at GoDaddy and still wanna stay at this provider

•••
...i got the DDC for 71 $ , then renew my domain with the DDC for 8.46 , was asking is that the limit ever ?

What's the point of doing it when you can get domains with renewal at Epik for US$8.49?

You paid US$71 for membership.....It becomes convenient only if you have (71/0.03) 2366+ domain names

Last edited:
•••
What's the point of doing it when you can get domains with renewal at Epik for US$8.49?

You paid US$71 for membership.....It becomes convenient only if you have (71/0.03) 2366+ domain names
you're right ,but all my domains are not hand reg , they are from clousout or auctions
so i need to transfer them to epic first

•••

you're right ,but all my domains are not hand reg , they are from clousout or auctions
so i need to transfer them to epic first

I get a non-DDC renewal of ~$14.99 IIRC. Assuming if @mike2100 buys even 15 domains on auction, that translates ~$100 which is still more than the DDC membership... It does make a lot of sense to use DDC for auction buyers

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! Save 50%* off new Discount Domain Club 12 month plans!

Use code : gd71220a

For more domain promo codes , see my signature .

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! Save 50%* off new Discount Domain Club 12 month plans!

Use code : gd71220a

For more domain promo codes , see my signature .
Coupon successfully applied but the price was not changed.

•••
Hey guys any coupons working for the .com renewals?

•••
•••
•••
40% OFF on new Registrations!
Coupon - gdbb3802bf

•••
Enjoy 40% off new purchases.*

Use promo code fbhpg40b in your cart when you order.
Expires 29 December 2017.

•••
Enjoy 40% off new purchases.*

Use promo code fbhpg40b in your cart when you order.

Thank you, I update new code to the list below

GOFKVT04
FBHPG40A
FBHPG40B
- Thanks @Ntmt
FBFHPG40A
FBFHPG40B

Cheers,

•••
Enjoy 40 % off new purchases.*
Use promo code fbhpg40a in your cart when you order.

Last edited:
•••
Register or Transfer .Com domains for $8.99

GOFKVT04

For more codes , see my signature .

•••
Save 40% off your order

gdbb3802bf

Not valid on renewals.

•••
Register or Transfer .Com domains for $8.99

GOFKVT04

For more codes , see my signature .

Save 40% off your order

gdbb3802bf

Not valid on renewals.
Don't post again the code has already posted right above. Did you read the recent posts before posting?

•••
Save 20% off your order 40$ or more . Private Registrations 3.99$

TEL51D60

Do not forget to add privacy policy before order . Not valid on renewals , best promo code for privacy .

Last edited:
•••
Save 30% off your order- does not apply to renewals.

gd7123a

Not valid for renewals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back